CAn you catch anything Watch

This discussion is closed.
James T
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
By someone giving you head?
Serious question, ive heard many rumours and wondering if a girl has like hiv if that pass on through her mouth?
Angel_Cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by James T)
By someone giving you head?
Serious question, ive heard many rumours and wondering if a girl has like hiv if that pass on through her mouth?
Yeah you can. That's all I know. I'm sure some medic will come on here soon and tell you all about it!
Luize
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This is the second sexual health thing I have seen you ask or be informed about today.
Why not find one of the sexual health thread on here and read through. There should be a sticky at the top of the page with many of them in.
The Sticky
Thread on STDs
Oral Sex STDs
Or try some websites..Brook. NHS.
ciara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you both have an open wound in the mouth then yeah, it can be transferred via blood. It can't be transmitted via her saliva though.
Cxx
KdySk8rGirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its just the same as intercourse. I dont think you can get crabs though! Unless you have a beard?
SammyD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You can get infections through the transmission of blood from cuts or sores in her mouth, and she can get them from you either from cuts/sores or from your ***.
Remember, *** is leaked before you actually orgasm, so she's still at risk even if she doesn't swallow.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads