did you even go to the police?
:dito:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by no1topman)
well its happend to my friend before,and thats what they did took some details...and no contact for 6months or so...and when they did contact they said they had insufficent evidence...which was rubbish...he had a doctors report and pictures...his whole face was bruised and his nose was operated on.

rgrds
thats nice.

the police do bugger all, yet you dont even report the incident. do you think they are mind readers? you might also be aware that crimes have to be proven. your word against theirs will come up with **** all. feel free to supply names of other witnesses or else its going nowhere. of course thats probably the polices fault too.

so instead you choose not to report it, which means it wont get added to the figures, which might mean tony blair can come on your TV screen and trumpet his success at lowering crime figures. i bet you'd be pissed off hearing that, ignorant to the knowledge you'd be contributing to it.

you also talked about a racist conontation to it, yet its hard to justify this from the wording on your original post. was it or was it you that thought it was?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
go and beat up the 1 you know. Golf club in the nose will teach him.
no1topman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
umm they called me a paki?with abt 15 people walking past saying or doing nothing.....its normal to me nowadays esp in this society where racism is a norm

rgrds
GreenMonstrosity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The police do bugger all, you are probably better off getting a weapon of some sort...only then will the police notice.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ts normal to me nowadays esp in this society where racism is a norm
wise up. youre clearly exagerrating it all.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well, if the police do bugger all, there is nothing stopping u from getting a golf club and knocking there face in.
no1topman
Rep:
?
i live in wilmslow near manchester

rgrds

p.s trust me police here...focus on drunk kids on fridays....they dont find anything else as important
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i live in wilmslow near manchester

rgrds

p.s trust me police here...focus on drunk kids on fridays....they dont find anything else as important
yea...im sure thats all the police do. :rolleyes:
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
wise up. youre clearly exagerrating it all.
Perhaps that would have more authority if you were a persucuted minority?
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i would,however a police warning in my eyes isnt suffiecent,they need to learn racisim isnt right and neither is punching me for no apparent reason...because they are drunk and disordly?...plus evreything that happend 2 me...was at my train station...no cameras...no people there to say anything...train driver didnt say or do anything...the world nowadays

rgrds

umm they called me a paki?with abt 15 people walking past saying or doing nothing.....its normal to me nowadays esp in this society where racism is a norm

rgrds
Diction.Contra.

:-/ Don't feed the troll.
no1topman
Rep:
?
well if it was you in that position...u would understand the situation...you 1.dont want to go to the police anyway. and 2.yes a golf club is my preffered option...no im not stupid...i do have sense...i also have the sense to relalise the police cannot do anything first time around...just a little warning

rgrds
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yea...im sure thats all the police do. :rolleyes:
How can you be so insensitive?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I give up, you do not seem to be listening to what we say.

edit: okay i nevr gave u chance to reply
no1topman
Rep:
?
i meant the people who are meant to look after the train station...wherever they were meant to be

rgrds
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chiron)
Perhaps that would have more authority if you were a persucuted minority?
nah...if it really was a racist society a majority of those 15 people he spoke of would have joined in or also called him racist names.

infact that would never happen because the (vast) majority of society isnt racist as he tried to suggest.

its unfortunate he got attacked, its unfortunate it might have been racist, but its not the polices fault nor is society racist.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree with Technik, the police maybe bad, but in the end. Do you:

1) Report it to the police and take the chance of seeing what happens.
2) Not report and nothing happens.

I cant see what you have to lose.
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nah...if it really was a racist society a majority of those 15 people he spoke of would have joined in or also called him racist names.

infact that would never happen because the (vast) majority of society isnt racist as he tried to suggest.

its unfortunate he got attacked, its unfortunate it might have been racist, but its not the polices fault nor is society racist.
Depends which society you live in. Nobody said it was the police's fault, but we have rightly pointed out that there is little they can do. In any case, those are absolute statements which you cannot really justify. Perhaps as this person sees it, in their experience, society is for the large part racist. Not having lived this person's experiences you are not qualified to say that.
no1topman
Rep:
?
well,if you have 15 people or so getting off the train saying nothing...ignoring it as a norm ( as i mentioned before )....and no people (train people..whatever you call them) to be their to help...its stupid...you can keep your opinion but untill your experience it....you wont realise the reality of the situation in some places

rgrds
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads