Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Btw, thankyou to anyone who gave me birthday rep or just left a birthday message on here or in my inbox. You're all lovely people .

Apart from you. I just plain don't like you...

Victory is mine!
    you dont like me

im off to drink my sorrows away...

whos leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    :confused:
    Not you, them next to you.

*carress*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    you dont like me

im off to drink my sorrows away...

whos leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?
    *puts leg out*

Go knock yourself out . Just remember to wipe down my leg afterwards . Things get caught in the hairyness .

I like you . Heck, you're the only one on TSR who's seen me in my birthday suit...officially :eek: :p:.

ReputationRep:
    *puts leg out*

Go knock yourself out . Just remember to wipe down my leg afterwards . Things get caught in the hairyness .

I like you . Heck, you're the only one on TSR who's seen me in my birthday suit...officially :eek: :p:.

get on MSn geek...actually wait...give me a sec to go to the computer upstairs...so that the dirtiness can thrive....

*humps kingslaw's leg*

ReputationRep:
    A meal with my parents was the height of my social engagements.

Haha...erm...yes, I'm joking.

*nervous laughter*

damn
    Well if it makes you feel better, on my 18th birthday I did absolutely nothing as most friends had gone to Uni already and those that were still around didn't even realise :bawling:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.