edexcel online grades? Watch

This discussion is closed.
shmoogle
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
any one got the link (i heard this exists!) for the edexcel online grade checking service that aparenlty displays results by ur 13 digit candidate number?

ive checked the website can't find it. Oh and i would like to check a result for a candidate on june 2004 ..

thanks.
THE UNDERDOG
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah, i herd about it too, it does exist, but you cant just sign in with your candidate num. you gotta properly sign up and get a passwrord too....well that was the deal wen i checked in january. Go to the site and try the search engine or the index, i deleted the link from my favourite...oops
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have just asked edexcel online customer servics, they shoould reply in 2days time-ish
Mark S
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So you can actually find out your grades before results day? sounds good, i'll go look on the edexcel website.
magnum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
i have just asked edexcel online customer servics, they shoould reply in 2days time-ish

Tell us what they say
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magnum)
Tell us what they say
will do
xx007
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think you need a username and password for that. hav a look on:
http://www.edexcel.org.uk/sfc/Servic....aspx?id=75789
THE UNDERDOG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
YOU CANT FIND UR RESULTS BEFORE RESULTS DAY
our A level results come out on the 20-something...? you will be able to get your results on the acutal date at 00.00 in the morning....and dont have to go skool!
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
find out prev results
THE UNDERDOG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes
AmyGrace
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
can u do this for aqa btw too? anyone know?
thanks
magnum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by THE UNDERDOG)
YOU CANT FIND UR RESULTS BEFORE RESULTS DAY
our A level results come out on the 20-something...? you will be able to get your results on the acutal date at 00.00 in the morning....and dont have to go skool!
providing the exam board is edexcel of course
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey people, edexcel have replied, but they want more info, which i'm worried about in case they ask my school, but i'll do it anyway so heres what thet said first, but it really means nothing as of yet lol

Dear Mr Bailey

Thank you for your enquiry.

In order for us to be able to process your query, please reply with your centre number, name of your centre and your position. Edexcel are unable to process your enquiry without the centre number being supplied due to the Data Protection Act.

Can you also include your full name and contact details (i.e. telephone number and fax number) so that we can update our records and ensure we can contact you when the query has been resolved.

Kind Regards

Edexcel Customer Services
0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
update

Dear Mr Bailey

This is not available via the website.

Kind Regards

0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
update

Dear Mr Bailey

This is not available via the website.

Kind Regards

0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk
I didnt get that, they just told me that i should consult my tutor about it, i mean wtf, whats the point in me going to my tutor asking if i can get my grades fro edexcel early when they've just diverted me???
singh01
Report 13 years ago
It's obviously meant only for teachers of something
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah they sent me a second part too, but it had like personal people name so i couldnt be bothered, but it was like talk to your school exam coordinator about it
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
yeah they sent me a second part too, but it had like personal people name so i couldnt be bothered, but it was like talk to your school exam coordinator about it
Me too, they'll just send you back to asking edexcel.
Red Thunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This service is only for centres. Thr user name and passord is assigned to a centre and they can chek results in advance (abt 6 days before results day). However, results on online service released severl days in advance are not to be disclosed to cnadidates, my tecahers say.
sheepgirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh well. we're going to find out 9 hours later anyway! In a way its probably better. Because if you get bad results from edexcel you may think 'oh no I've done really badly for everything else' and then have to wait till the next day to find out! Its a good idea tho - I think that the exam boards should have a service like this.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads