The Student Room Group
yeah, i herd about it too, it does exist, but you cant just sign in with your candidate num. you gotta properly sign up and get a passwrord too....well that was the deal wen i checked in january. Go to the site and try the search engine or the index, i deleted the link from my favourite...oops
Reply 2
i have just asked edexcel online customer servics, they shoould reply in 2days time-ish
Reply 3
So you can actually find out your grades before results day? sounds good, i'll go look on the edexcel website.
Reply 4
mtbab
i have just asked edexcel online customer servics, they shoould reply in 2days time-ish

Tell us what they say :wink:
Reply 5
magnum
Tell us what they say :wink:

will do
Reply 6
i think you need a username and password for that. hav a look on:
http://www.edexcel.org.uk/sfc/ServicesEditorial.aspx?id=75789
YOU CANT FIND UR RESULTS BEFORE RESULTS DAY
our A level results come out on the 20-something...? you will be able to get your results on the acutal date at 00.00 in the morning....and dont have to go skool!
Reply 8
find out prev results
yes:smile:
Reply 10
can u do this for aqa btw too? anyone know?
thanks
Reply 11
THE UNDERDOG
YOU CANT FIND UR RESULTS BEFORE RESULTS DAY
our A level results come out on the 20-something...? you will be able to get your results on the acutal date at 00.00 in the morning....and dont have to go skool!

providing the exam board is edexcel of course :wink:
Reply 12
hey people, edexcel have replied, but they want more info, which i'm worried about in case they ask my school, but i'll do it anyway so heres what thet said first, but it really means nothing as of yet lol

Dear Mr Bailey

Thank you for your enquiry.

In order for us to be able to process your query, please reply with your centre number, name of your centre and your position. Edexcel are unable to process your enquiry without the centre number being supplied due to the Data Protection Act.

Can you also include your full name and contact details (i.e. telephone number and fax number) so that we can update our records and ensure we can contact you when the query has been resolved.

Kind Regards

Edexcel Customer Services
0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk
Reply 13
update

Dear Mr Bailey

This is not available via the website.

Kind Regards

0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk
Reply 14
mtbab
update

Dear Mr Bailey

This is not available via the website.

Kind Regards

0870 240 9800
www.edexcel.org.uk

I didnt get that, they just told me that i should consult my tutor about it, i mean wtf, whats the point in me going to my tutor asking if i can get my grades fro edexcel early when they've just diverted me???
Reply 15
It's obviously meant only for teachers of something
Reply 16
yeah they sent me a second part too, but it had like personal people name so i couldnt be bothered, but it was like talk to your school exam coordinator about it
Reply 17
mtbab
yeah they sent me a second part too, but it had like personal people name so i couldnt be bothered, but it was like talk to your school exam coordinator about it

Me too, they'll just send you back to asking edexcel.
This service is only for centres. Thr user name and passord is assigned to a centre and they can chek results in advance (abt 6 days before results day). However, results on online service released severl days in advance are not to be disclosed to cnadidates, my tecahers say.
Reply 19
oh well. we're going to find out 9 hours later anyway! In a way its probably better. Because if you get bad results from edexcel you may think 'oh no I've done really badly for everything else' and then have to wait till the next day to find out! Its a good idea tho - I think that the exam boards should have a service like this.

Latest