Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which is the true lord of the grease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Which is the true lord of the grease?
    Sid's Kitchen, just outside the college. usually get a kebab there every few nights, after a night out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Sid's Kitchen, just outside the college. usually get a kebab there every few nights, after a night out.
    Er, sorry but no. Ahmed's on high street all the way.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    PFC!!! Two piece chicken meal for £2.50, nang! Depends which PFC you go to of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Er, sorry but no. Ahmed's on high street all the way.

ughhhhhh! no way. i had my first ahmed last week, and i can say sids kebabs are better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ughhhhhh! no way. i had my first ahmed last week, and i can say sids kebabs are better.
    Well ahmed's do special discounts for hilda's girls and their veggie kebabs are sooooooooo the best in oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Well ahmed's do special discounts for hilda's girls and their veggie kebabs are sooooooooo the best in oxford.

yes but if i was to go to ahmeds it would be a bit out of the way. i must admit his chips are better.

ReputationRep:
    Burger King is reaaaaaly greasy. But I like their burgers than others.

ReputationRep:
    Someone wanna DCC me one of these kebabs? Talk about getting the juices flowing. That was cruel

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.