Turn on thread page Beta

McDonald's, Hungry Jack's, Burger King. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Which is the true lord of the grease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Which is the true lord of the grease?
    Sid's Kitchen, just outside the college. usually get a kebab there every few nights, after a night out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Sid's Kitchen, just outside the college. usually get a kebab there every few nights, after a night out.
    Er, sorry but no. Ahmed's on high street all the way.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    PFC!!! Two piece chicken meal for £2.50, nang! Depends which PFC you go to of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Er, sorry but no. Ahmed's on high street all the way.

ughhhhhh! no way. i had my first ahmed last week, and i can say sids kebabs are better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ughhhhhh! no way. i had my first ahmed last week, and i can say sids kebabs are better.
    Well ahmed's do special discounts for hilda's girls and their veggie kebabs are sooooooooo the best in oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Well ahmed's do special discounts for hilda's girls and their veggie kebabs are sooooooooo the best in oxford.

yes but if i was to go to ahmeds it would be a bit out of the way. i must admit his chips are better.

ReputationRep:
    Burger King is reaaaaaly greasy. But I like their burgers than others.

ReputationRep:
    Someone wanna DCC me one of these kebabs? Talk about getting the juices flowing. That was cruel

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.