finding obscure music (to download, or *gasp* buy)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
happyheathen
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hello from Florida! I need help finding the following music, as a Xmas gift for someone special. I have kazaa, but could not find any of this stuff there. Any help will be greatly appreciated! This is all I have to go on:
The music is mainly from the 1950's, often referred to as "DooWop". The series (there are two, separate) were called: DYNAMITE GROUP SOUNDS (of which, my friend already has volumes #2,16,18 & 19) and HARLEM HOLIDAY (of which he already has volumes #4,5 & 7). Both collections were on a label called COLLECTABLES LABEL (wow, that was original, huh). If anyone has any info on where I can find this stuff, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well you could try Kazaa, Grokster or winmx. Kazaa seems to be the best for music as far as range of availability goes, though only use it if you really feel the urge to have spyware downloaded on your computer.
Oh and... Downloading music is vewy vewy baaaaaad.
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I heard soulseek is the best for rare music.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.gemm.com
creativesurgeon
Report 16 years ago
Check out Shazaa, just like Kazaa, but turns up different results. Uses better search capacities too. And don't use Kazaa, use Kazaa Lite ++
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (21)
8.61%
Confident (30)
12.3%
Indifferent (41)
16.8%
Unsure (66)
27.05%
Worried (86)
35.25%

Watched Threads