Turn on thread page Beta

finding obscure music (to download, or *gasp* buy) watch

Hello from Florida! I need help finding the following music, as a Xmas gift for someone special. I have kazaa, but could not find any of this stuff there. Any help will be greatly appreciated! This is all I have to go on:
    The music is mainly from the 1950's, often referred to as "DooWop". The series (there are two, separate) were called: DYNAMITE GROUP SOUNDS (of which, my friend already has volumes #2,16,18 & 19) and HARLEM HOLIDAY (of which he already has volumes #4,5 & 7). Both collections were on a label called COLLECTABLES LABEL (wow, that was original, huh). If anyone has any info on where I can find this stuff, please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all!

ReputationRep:
    Well you could try Kazaa, Grokster or winmx. Kazaa seems to be the best for music as far as range of availability goes, though only use it if you really feel the urge to have spyware downloaded on your computer.
    Oh and... Downloading music is vewy vewy baaaaaad.

I heard soulseek is the best for rare music.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gemm.com

ReputationRep:
    Check out Shazaa, just like Kazaa, but turns up different results. Uses better search capacities too. And don't use Kazaa, use Kazaa Lite ++

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.