maths cw Watch

This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
MATHS COURSEWORK
Right i know that loads of people are doing stuff like weight v height but i was told that, that would only get youa d or c grade so i need to know whats the best way to go about it i.e. what to pick i was told maybe to do average height and weight for diferrent yrs compared but i dont reli understand PLZ HELP!! either post a reply or add me to msn messenger [email protected] Thank You
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
MATHS COURSEWORK
Right i know that loads of people are doing stuff like weight v height but i was told that, that would only get youa d or c grade so i need to know whats the best way to go about it i.e. what to pick i was told maybe to do average height and weight for diferrent yrs compared but i dont reli understand PLZ HELP!! either post a reply or add me to msn messenger [email protected] Thank You

Calm down! What are you doing in your maths coursework? It sounds like you're doing a study of people's weight compared to their heights, am I right?
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Calm down! What are you doing in your maths coursework? It sounds like you're doing a study of people's weight compared to their heights, am I right?

Yeah i was plaaning on doing weight v height but i was told that would only get you a C or D grade if done well and i was hoping for more. I was also told that you could do stuff like compare different yrs in weight and height which left me confused? I'm really in general confused about what route to take and when i do what to mention. I'm also getting whiskers, box plots, stem and leaf, and loads of other diagrams mentioned to me and ive not been taught how to use any of them.. can you go on msn about 5 ish or later so i can talk properly and ecplain my problem?... Thanks for helping
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?