The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hahahahhaah

we are all going to succeed and get A*'s hahhaahhha
My biology teacher rekons I can get an A* but I really don't know. I am so prepared but I was looking over past papers and was like - where did I revise that? I eally hope they don't come out with stupid question or I'll walk out with a B. A B isn't too bad but I want I high grade for double science award if I'm going to take chemistry for AS.
Reply 22
soulsussed
My biology teacher rekons I can get an A* but I really don't know. I am so prepared but I was looking over past papers and was like - where did I revise that? I eally hope they don't come out with stupid question or I'll walk out with a B. A B isn't too bad but I want I high grade for double science award if I'm going to take chemistry for AS.

How much revision have you done? If you're predicted an A* then you must be capable of it :smile:
Reply 23
whats tomorrow?
Reply 24
bricktops
whats tomorrow?

The AQA Double Award Science, Paper 1.....OMG, WELL NERVOUS!! :frown:
Reply 25
its a piece of cake, just close your eyes..............
Reply 26
*closes his eyes*
Reply 27
Oooh yea, close your eyes and hope you write the correct answer ... Great idea, going to use that tomorrow :smile:
Reply 28
no seriously, i was panicking etc.. before the exam but when you do it its so simple. wiat until a levels , there a bitch, appreciatie this time and these exams.
Reply 29
no seriously, i was panicking etc.. before the exam but when you do it its so simple. wait until a levels , they are a bitch, appreciatie this time and these exams for it is only the begining of years of exams.
Reply 30
I never panic before exams, don't see the point.
Reply 31
I know there is no point...but it's just natural lol :frown:
Reply 32
Right I've just spent about 10 minutes working out what I need on both papers (based on last years results)

included coursework and moulars....ive got 257 points.....if i dont do any exams ive got DD...to get an A* i need 523 points....so ive gotta get 266 points in the exams...and they're outta 350...so to get an A* i need... 266/350

Hmm.....hard! lol
Reply 33
You should have done ocr double award science then! I have 3 papers, each 1 hour 10 mins long. Makes it easier to focus on which subject is which.
Reply 34
Acting_Fr3ak
Right I've just spent about 10 minutes working out what I need on both papers (based on last years results)

included coursework and moulars....ive got 257 points.....if i dont do any exams ive got DD...to get an A* i need 523 points....so ive gotta get 266 points in the exams...and they're outta 350...so to get an A* i need... 266/350

Hmm.....hard! lol

Sorry, worked it out wrong : I need 207/350 for an A*

Latest