Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
:clap2:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Reply 241
smiley:)
my friend got one the other day for finance and accounting (i think that was the course anyway)

thanx for letting me know
du know wat she was predicted and what offer she got?
got offer for FAM at Notts...AAB! get innnnn :biggrin:
Reply 243
Name: Alexa
Course chosen: Chemistry with a year in industry
Other choices: Oxford (Somerville), York (got an interview), Warwick (offer ABB), Sussex
(offer ABB or AAC)
I've got an interview in a couple of weeks :smile:
Reply 244
Eshani
thanx for letting me know
du know wat she was predicted and what offer she got?

A*A*A with 4 As at a level so shes pretty damn clever lol x
Offer for Civil Engineering!! :biggrin:
Lexa_C
Name: Alexa
Course chosen: Chemistry with a year in industry
Other choices: Oxford (Somerville), York (got an interview), Warwick (offer ABB), Sussex
(offer ABB or AAC)
I've got an interview in a couple of weeks :smile:

I'm applying for Chemistry at Nottingham as well. :smile: When did you send your application off? Did you get an acknowledgment? I'm still waiting to hear from them...
Reply 247
Got an offer for English Studies and American and English Studies too :smile: anyone else doing either of these two? :biggrin:
Reply 248
I'm really worried because I've still not sent my UCAS off, as school haven't got round to doing my reference. Starting to worry because everybody seems to be getting offers :frown:
Offer for Maths :biggrin: Yayyyyy :woo: :woo:
Reply 250
kunal27792
got offer for FAM at Notts...AAB! get innnnn :biggrin:

Same course here, application not yet sent due to my tutor being a slow ass. Me is jealous </3 Congrats :biggrin:
Mikaila
Same course here, application not yet sent due to my tutor being a slow ass. Me is jealous </3 Congrats :biggrin:

haha. thanks :smile:. where else are you gonna apply? and same/similar course?
Reply 252
kunal27792
haha. thanks :smile:. where else are you gonna apply? and same/similar course?

Yeah I'm applying for FAM at Nott Uni too. I'm also applying for AccFin at Lancaster, Loughborough, Leeds and Warwick :yep:
Mikaila
Yeah I'm applying for FAM at Nott Uni too. I'm also applying for AccFin at Lancaster, Loughborough, Leeds and Warwick :yep:

cool. i applied Notts, LSE, Warwick, Birmingham and Bath for AccFin. good luck with your application. might see ya in Notts/Warwick next year!
Reply 254
kunal27792
cool. i applied Notts, LSE, Warwick, Birmingham and Bath for AccFin. good luck with your application. might see ya in Notts/Warwick next year!

Hopefully yeah :wink:
Reply 255
rockpaperscissors
I'm applying for Chemistry at Nottingham as well. :smile: When did you send your application off? Did you get an acknowledgment? I'm still waiting to hear from them...

My school sent my app off 14th Oct, I got an acknowledgement in the next week and then they sent me a postal package inviting me to book a "visit day" with the chance for an "informal interview", in half term so that would have been about the 28th? So took about two weeks :smile:
Don't worry about it too much, but I can understand, I had the same thing for York! Good luck :smile: What are you predicted? I'm sure you'll get an interview. Mine's next week.. eek!
offer for nottingham :smile:
Reply 257
So have I, definately going to be my firm :woo:
Anyone had an offer for Psychology from Nottingham yet? I've had an acknowledgement but am really impatient. I love Nottingham so much!! :P
Got an offer for American Studies ABB!!!!! Happy dance time!