Stressful poll 1- 10 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mark S
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
On a scale of 1 - 10, (1 being not stressful at all, 10 being :eek: v stressful) Im curious...
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
They are so not 10 ( i voted 9, bcoz they nearly are), but who said 5!! i hope you get at least 2 F's (my mate did last yr in ICT and German, i felt really bad for him, but they werent exactly important ones)
st8_of_mind
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
9 - because i'm not stressing to the point that GCSEs are all i can think about, but it does really worry me when i think about them... or about my parents' reaction to my results once i get them...
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by st8_of_mind)
9 - because i'm not stressing to the point that GCSEs are all i can think about, but it does really worry me when i think about them... or about my parents' reaction to my results once i get them...
wow, you're taking the same A-levels as me, and the same GCSEs except for i have greek instead of RS. that's amazing. you clearly have good taste.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
WHO PUT 1, are you having a laughing, are you doin just one or two or sumthin!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I found GCSEs more stressful than A2s.. :|
button16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
They are so not 10 ( i voted 9, bcoz they nearly are), but who said 5!! i hope you get at least 2 F's (my mate did last yr in ICT and German, i felt really bad for him, but they werent exactly important ones)
I put 5 I don't really see the point in making them stressful, there is no point in making yourself stressed out over exams. I also don't think I'll be gettin any Fs...
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no theres a difference in how stressful are the gcse's? and how stressed are you? bcoz these gcses count for a lot in terms of pyramid, so yeh in 10yrs time people will onl care about your degree and not your gcses, but without these there is no degree, but if gonna let that stress you out is a whole diff q
hatty341
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i put 8, they are stressful, but last time, in my mocks i really stressed about them and i blacked out on thursday, i had IT and food exam that day. and also i wasnt eating properly. so im trying not to stress about them too much, but im revising hard.
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i put 7. they are not the end of the world, but they are quite important.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i put 3. they're not particularly hard... hence i know i will do well, and i'm not particularly bothered how well i do anyway.
Mark S
Rep:
?
(Original post by chewwy)
i put 3. they're not particularly hard... hence i know i will do well, and i'm not particularly bothered how well i do anyway.
You arent bothered because you know you can do well without much revision, unlike people who are less talented who are bothered because of the amount of work they put in.
Lidka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think GCSEs are overrated... You don't need to be clever to get the grades, you just have to study.

Ever time I start worrying about my GCSE exams, I just think how much more stressful doing A Levels will be. Then I feel better.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol that makes you feel better?? hmm lemme try it actually it kinda does work, but what makes me feel real good is leaving home and going to uni
Mark S
Rep:
?
The fact that i know i can always do retakes comforts me...
st8_of_mind
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chewwy)
wow, you're taking the same A-levels as me, and the same GCSEs except for i have greek instead of RS. that's amazing. you clearly have good taste.
lol, thanks. But most of them are compulsary... i only chose art, dt, french and history.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
InTeRRoGaToR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont think that its stressful to be honest......its jus sommat u gotta do
sherunsaway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
only stressful if you work yourself up about them.
kellywood_5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I voted for 7 based on how I felt when I was doing them last year. I did get quite stressed out about them, especially at the beginning, but after I'd done a few exams and found them quite easy, I calmed down a bit. I knew they weren't overly important and I was confident of getting the grades I needed for A-levels, but I still wanted to do well.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads