Report Thread starter 13 years ago
does anyone know if the eaxm is on american west or medicine or both? thx
and good luck to everyone taking it!
Mark S
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sorry for the off topics reply but...i really wish i was doing medicine history stuff..
bettyboop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol ok. why what are you doin?
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im doing modern world - ww2, ww1, cold war, 1900 etc etc, pretty intense stuff...
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bettyboop)
im doin medicine paper..... its usually ur first paper and ameircan west would be 2nd paper

medicine for history is actually really interesting xoxo
sherunsaway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it's a bit of both. source questions and essay questions on american west and medicine.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeh i'm doin same as markus, but this medicine stuff sounds a lot more interestin
flyboy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like the modern stuff. It has more relevence in your life as a lot of people arond were alive in it. Like the cold warand communist russia helps you understand how people feel towards each other and why people believe certian things. Also i think that its good that people learn about the WWI and WWII as they should not be forgotton and hopefully if people know about them and what happened in them, nothing like it will happen again
albowonderer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bettyboop)
i do medicine and hitler stuff in the 1st paper we do medicine and hitler and in the 2nd we do a subject in medince the we r told bout before i am doin medieval medicine in dat paper! (ocr)
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by albowonderer)
i do medicine and hitler stuff in the 1st paper we do medicine and hitler and in the 2nd we do a subject in medince the we r told bout before i am doin medieval medicine in dat paper! (ocr)
i do medicine as my first paper.....hitler as my 2nd paper and my special topic is on 'how machines have revoultionised medicine' or something like that lol!!! xoxo
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont believe our school doesnt teach the history of medicine syllabus, that would interest me so much, we're stuck with everything 1900+
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Markus505)
I dont believe our school doesnt teach the history of medicine syllabus, that would interest me so much, we're stuck with everything 1900+
yeah its extremely interesting xoxo
albowonderer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tammy_girl)
yeah its extremely interesting xoxo
i really wanted to do crime and punishment through the ages would be way more intrestin havent meet any1 who is doin it though
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by albowonderer)
i really wanted to do crime and punishment through the ages would be way more intrestin havent meet any1 who is doin it though
only time ive ever done crime and punishment is throughout RE lol! xoxo
albowonderer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tammy_girl)
only time ive ever done crime and punishment is throughout RE lol! xoxo
lol yea i seen it in a medicine mock paper it was either medicine or crime and punishment and i read the q's and it looked really intrestin
NickiM
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I do Medicine and AW and you do them in the same sitting. You then have a sources paper at another time.
Ste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OCR has the American West and Medicine through time or Crime and Punishment first 120 mins

Paper 2 is source based and will be on the Medievil ages and most likely public health from then.

I'm told by all our History teachers that Crime and Punishment is hard, a lot harder than Medicine Through Time as one group is doing it and struggling an awful lot.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads