To all chavophiles Watch

This discussion is closed.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
James Stannage (Key 103 Manchester) defines a chav as Council House Add Volient.
Hahaha oo another listener - Tom Binns is better, but anyway I thought it was 'and violent'
-sophie-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You are way to serious about the whole 'chav' idea. Chav's are a stereotype of the annoying 'rough' lot you generally sneer at. (That definition from chavscum.com.) I think the reason not many people on TSR are chav's is simply because we are pretty well educated hence being students! And as above poster says, chav's are unually badly dressed/poorly educated and god I hate to say it but MAN WHY BURBERRY CAPS WITH A TRACKSUIT??? Simply not a good combo. You can stop in topshop, oasis or somewhere else (even on the £2 sale rack) and look 1million times classier, why?? I don't understand it all, but I guess they think we look silly!
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
P.s Male Chavs Shop At Asda Its Cheap And Will Look Nicer Than A Fake Burberry Cap. You Will Earn Proper Respect!!!! Lol
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hearthethunder)
Hahaha oo another listener - Tom Binns is better, but anyway I thought it was 'and violent'
Tom Binns doesnt hold a candle to Stannage! Either way, add or and, still the same!
Everyone listens to Stannage don't they? :rolleyes:
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -sophie-)
MAN WHY BURBERRY CAPS WITH A TRACKSUIT??? Simply not a good combo.
Never good anyway, Burberry caps or tracksuits, both are vile! (IMO)
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Tom Binns doesnt hold a candle to Stannage! Either way, add or and, still the same!
Everyone listens to Stannage don't they? :rolleyes:
Hey but when he set off the fire alarms by setting off a camping stove fire in the studio was amusing
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey but when he set off the fire alarms by setting off a camping stove fire in the studio was amusing
I missed that!
GreenMonstrosity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
they're just an annoyance and I'm sure they love all the attention they get from some people on here
They're just an annoyance until they endanger life, limb and property.
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
Not this again Look, the chavs we talked aobut on the other thread attacked a lad, that made them mean. Now, seen as lots of other people moan that chanvs have attacked them or tried too then you only think 1 thing. Besides, why are you taking this so seriously?
I am Taking it so seriously cos nobody else is!! Half you people see it as little more than a minor nuisance whereas I see it as the culmination of serious social problems in this country. It looks funny when we parody them in television, but it is no laughing matter when they start to make a mockery of the law and of decency.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes, they break the law, but without that guy reporting it, the police wont know that they have broke the law until the next poor victim gets attacked and reports them.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chiron)
They're just an annoyance until they endanger life, limb and property.
Once they do that they become criminals, rather than chavs, and yes they should be dealt with serverely
GreenMonstrosity
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
Yes, they break the law, but without that guy reporting it, the police wont know that they have broke the law until the next poor victim gets attacked and reports them.
What that guy should have done is in another post; one dominated by chavophiles. This one is for chavophobes. Beisdes, by reporting it will that make them "unbreak the law"? No.
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think we should create the TSR Chavophobic Society! lol I don't know hoe people so that but it would be faf!
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chavs are just as well educated as us for whoever mentioned it above, they just haven't used their opportunity aswell as people on here or who go to college/uni. Background imo does have a lot to do with it, but i do know a handful of people from reasonably wealthy backgrounds who STILL decide to roam the streets and drink cans/cider openly and just appear poorly dressed and lazy. Tracksuits imo are fine, i wear jeans for an occasion, but usually i wear tracksuit bottoms because they make me feel comfortable and when playing tennis/football they are needed. But seriously burberry baseball caps are still selling!! you see mini chavs walking about now in groups of 9/10 with at least 5 or 6 wearing one of them. i dispare for the no hopers more than anything, however i definitely don't let them bother me.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
Chavs are just as well educated as us for whoever mentioned it above, they just haven't used their opportunity aswell as people on here or who go to college/uni. Background imo does have a lot to do with it, but i know some people from reasonably wealthy backgrounds who STILL decide to roam the streets and drink cans/cider openly in search of a police chase or whatever. Tracksuits imo are fine nothing wrong with wearing them, they make me feel comfortable and i play tennis/football so they are needed. But seriously burberry baseball caps are still selling!! you see mini chavs walking about now in groups of 9/10 with at least 5 or 6 wearing one of them. i dispare for the no hopers more than anything, however i definitely don't let them bother me.
I disagree - yeah they're put into the same system, but 'educated', no I wouldn't say the same considering they don't care, therefore don't listen, and so don't learn... so no they're not really that educated
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
from first reading it sounded as if the poster was saying they weren't given the same opportunity, which i think is wrong unless private/boarding schools are brought into the equation.
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
They can't be educated, don't you have to retain information fromthe opportunity (ie. lessons) to be educated? Background doesn't make a person lazy durhamlad1 but background does affect your attitude IMO, my Dad came from a poor family (no qulaifications left at 16) and he doesn't see the point in me taking A levels. Its a social grouping thing I think. A chav is societies new working class?
Ribomania
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
∞ Cool ∞

I iz like soooooooo not a chav.... blatentley
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nah nah mate it is blates innit u got to get it rite!
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but we're educated by the teachers. The amount we gain from the teachers education is irrelevantfrom what i am saying. From my point of view wording on them not been as educated could possibly have been put across a little less loosely after all we've all had the same opportunities, but the fact they are less 'intelligent' might have something to do with why behavioural disorder comes with a 'chav'
Also i put in loose terms that peopel i know who are better off than a lot of people come across lazy by their appearance and infact must be lazy as all they ****ing do is drink cider and black behind a ****ing skip. rant over
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (173)
67.58%
No (83)
32.42%

Watched Threads