Turn on thread page Beta

    Hello, I have a business degree (BBA) and a Master in Education in TESL (M.Ed). But in order to
    teach in many public or international schools, I need a B.Ed or I need to be certified. I'm
    confused? What is certification and is it easier to get than a B.Ed. ? Finally, does anyone know
    what universities offer certification in Canada?

    Thanks for any help you can give.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2002
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.