Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
you're soo good looking
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You are great too chat too, and heres an apple.

*gives habosh an apple*
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
You are great too chat too, and heres an apple.

*gives habosh an apple*

have several more green and red apples
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Throws apples away....:bawling:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
Throws apples away....:bawling:
:eek:

:hugs:

:bawling:
Ugly Bob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I feel soooooooo down at the mo:bawling:..somebody cheer me up
oh dear... Want to tell us whats up?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on my windscreen which said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.
bricktops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
turn that frown upside down. : D
Connery
Report 13 years ago
*hit by apple* :mad:
Ugly Bob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bricktops)
turn that frown upside down. : D
you lame-o....

Police arrested two kids yesterday. One was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ugly Bob)
oh dear... Want to tell us whats up?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on my windscreen which said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.
I've been revising since ages,and I still cant get the whole subject,I feel like crap,I've gotta get an extreamly high A to get a low A totally in physics,and it feels crap I don't know how to answer essay accurately questions and my exam is next week.. I've tried everypossible way to improve
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ugly Bob)
you lame-o....

Police arrested two kids yesterday. One was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
I don't know whether to laugh or scream....

-Saruman
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've been revising since ages,and I still cant get the whole subject,I feel like crap,I've gotta get an extreamly high A to get a low A totally in physics,and it feels crap I don't know how to answer essay accurately questions and my exam is next week.. I've tried everypossible way to improve
As long as you try your best, thats all everyone can ask for.
at least lara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:knuddel: ......................you have a great avatar :top: !
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
As long as you try your best, thats all everyone can ask for.
but that is not what I want from my self,I want to get a high mark and I wont be happy if I didn't,why I can't get what I've worked hard for
danellision
Report 13 years ago
kill a family member, you get an extra 5% on all your exams....

or alternatively eat loads of ice cream....
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't worry, I've got to get a really high A in English to get a low A overall as well, and it's not too bad. Just stay optimistic (rich coming from me :rolleyes: ), and try to relax - listening to music, TSR, coffee, whatever helps you forget the harshness of the world. Essay questions, just keep reffering to the question and don't deviate (e.g. if the question's about how a car works [sorry, but I don't do physics, so I have no idea what the questions will be about!], don't start talking about how a helicopter works), and make sure your paragraphs cover one main point each & aren't too long! Oh, and don't forget a conclusioon and introduction, and try not to worry - you'll be fine! Good luck - I have every confidence in you!

-Saruman
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saruman)
Don't worry, I've got to get a really high A in English to get a low A overall as well, and it's not too bad. Just stay optimistic (rich coming from me :rolleyes: ), and try to relax - listening to music, TSR, coffee, whatever helps you forget the harshness of the world. Essay questions, just keep reffering to the question and don't deviate (e.g. if the question's about how a car works [sorry, but I don't do physics, so I have no idea what the questions will be about!], don't start talking about how a helicopter works), and make sure your paragraphs cover one main point each & aren't too long! Oh, and don't forget a conclusioon and introduction, and try not to worry - you'll be fine! Good luck - I have every confidence in you!

-Saruman
I've got 114 in As:OI need atleast 270 in A2 we have this thing called synoptics and I find it extreamly hard,and it's just 10 days after my first exam it has everything to do with As and A2,and also you have to find stuff and do your own conlcusions.....so that what is making it harder,I think I'll try to do what you say,the problem is that I know the principals and stuff but I just can get to think logically
danellision
Report 13 years ago
I also have to get a high A or what I like to call a miracle to get a low A in law....
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[snip] but I just can get to think logically[snip]
I find plans really help - just roughly scribble out your main ideas, and then follow the plan. I hope this helped...

:knuddel: :hugs:

-Saruman
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise