Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    u guys r scaring me now....thats not really fair...rejecting people with excellent academic background....
    that's life, theres just excess demand. i mean......u can't keep everyone happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NEXTadamSMITH)
    those cocks also rejected me for economics, despite my almost perfect academic record. it just goes to show, hard work isn't everything.
    hmm maybe if i was applying from abroad, things may be different, but who knows.
    Maybe they just like more down to earth people with their heads out of their backsides? Grades aren't everything and they don't make you intelligent!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Maybe they just like more down to earth people with their heads out of their backsides? Grades aren't everything and they don't make you intelligent!
    xxx
    i couldn't agree with u more claire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    i couldn't agree with u more claire...
    Thanks-i think it needed to be said!

ReputationRep:
    50% r international students at lse
    lets face it - loads of us with straight As r gna be rejected...
    tough but tru

lol im waitin 4 my decision for straight eco

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    U'll be fine!!!!!! Make sure you keep us all updated!!

xxxx
    Wil do.
    Last yr, my friend who applied 4 acc n fin got an offer from Warwick.---AAB. A bit high .Thats y I didnt apply 4 it.
    Someone told me that life is boring there.
    The important thing is y r choosing the uni which y going to stay 3yrs(at least).
    Do go 2 the open day to find out more.I mean ,it does help at some stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shedow)
    Wil do.
    Last yr, my friend who applied 4 acc n fin got an offer from Warwick.---AAB. A bit high .Thats y I didnt apply 4 it.
    Someone told me that life is boring there.
    The important thing is y r choosing the uni which y going to stay 3yrs(at least).
    Do go 2 the open day to find out more.I mean ,it does help at some stage.
    Yeah, that is their typical offer thou - and with a B at AS level. I know of someone hu applied last year, had to get the typical offer n they slipped a grade in everything, i.e. got BBC, n Warwick still took them. Its just a complete lottery!

I didnt like the campus n loadsa people that have gone to uni this year agreed with me, that there wasnt much life there as well! That is very important, which is y im trying to find out sooo much about the uni's that i'm really interested in!

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I have applied To LSE for Management.. with predicted grades AAB.... anyone recieved any offer from them for this course????

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that is their typical offer thou - and with a B at AS level. I know of someone hu applied last year, had to get the typical offer n they slipped a grade in everything, i.e. got BBC, n Warwick still took them. Its just a complete lottery!

I didnt like the campus n loadsa people that have gone to uni this year agreed with me, that there wasnt much life there as well! That is very important, which is y im trying to find out sooo much about the uni's that i'm really interested in!

xxxx

I thought warwicks campus was quiet lively...apparently they got the biggest student union and theres alot to do within the campus...they got a cinema and etc... it was quiet nice in general...the only thing with warwick is 2nd and 3rd yr u gotto live in coventry or lenning spa...which isnt good....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    I have applied To LSE for Management.. with predicted grades AAB.... anyone recieved any offer from them for this course????
    I've been predicted AAA, and been rejected. best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Join the club of LSE rejects (BSc Eco) - even though i got 4A* and 6A at GCSE and 4As at A level (maths, eco, chem and history). watever- warwick and ucl are good for eco right?

Good Luck every1

ReputationRep:
    yeah warwick is gd- - when i finally hear from em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zero101)
    yeah warwick is gd- - when i finally hear from em
    yeah.....i got offer from UCL n warwick for eco and industrial eco..but woiuld prefer LSE

ReputationRep:
    ^ when did u get ur offer 4 warwick? wat grades do they want?..also wat did u get 4 gcse..thx

ReputationRep:
    ^ when did u get ur offer 4 warwick? wat grades do they want?..also wat did u get 4 gcse..thx
    for industrial eco at warwick...offer was AABC at A level or AAB at B at AS level.....predicted 4A for A level and have A at AS.....6A3B for GCSE....

ReputationRep:
    when did u get ur offer

ReputationRep:
    Well done, thats fantastic! What subject did u get your offer for?
    xxxx

Philosophy and Economics

ReputationRep:
    lse dont normally reply that early
    basically if u hear from em early its a rejection
    they keep u waiting till bout april for an offer
    That is not true -I got an offer from LSE last week -it was a BBB offer which is quite low but I am applying to a course that is prob not that competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiennaMorrow)
    That is not true -I got an offer from LSE last week -it was a BBB offer which is quite low but I am applying to a course that is prob not that competitive
    What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    when did u get ur offer
    about a month ago....maybe 5 weeks

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.