Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiennaMorrow)
    That is not true -I got an offer from LSE last week -it was a BBB offer which is quite low but I am applying to a course that is prob not that competitive
    i was referring 2 economics

ReputationRep:
    haha u lot listen to this then gcse i got 2 a*s 6as 4bs yeah my first yr of as did chem-E phy-c maths U!!!n eng lit-d yeah bad or what!!! decided to have extra yr at school n changed subjects to... eco (A), pol(A) kept eng lit(B) n did psy all at as level (gotta D) yeah im predicted now aab and a for general studies all a2 but hey whats the point in that yeah all a2!! n applied to do acc n fin at LSE...just waiting for them to reject me on the basis i think of me having an extra yr at school.

ive had an offer from st andrews gonna stalk prince will! ha JOKE!!! exeter n leicster yeah but york n bath have said no...i applied to do eco rather than acc n fin. so me thinks ill get no from lse RIGHT!

my ps was all bout eco so i wrote lse an extra additional ps n posted it to them coz u can do that. lets hope all the cheese i wrote will give me a lil chance of gettin in. but i agree it wud b better to know either way!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.