Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want a car. But thats not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    To be honest, I never want much...a few CDs or a DVD or two and I am fine and dandy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    To be honest, I never want much...a few CDs or a DVD or two and I am fine and dandy
    how much is a few?

ReputationRep:
    I would like a car as well but, but my family are going through a bad financial patch so its not like I demand one...unlike some ppl at my school :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *sings* All I want for christmas is youuuu...(not thread starter, don't get any ideas).

ReputationRep:
    how much is a few?
    2-3 maybe a few more
    I purposely don't ask for much cos I can enjoy Christmas without masses of presents

ReputationRep:
    I would like a car as well but, my my family are going through a bad financial patch so its not like I demand one...unlike some ppl at my school :rolleyes:
    i thought u was at uni for some reason. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i thought u was at uni for some reason. :confused:
    Nah mate, sixth form...hoping to go to uni next year

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate, sixth form...hoping to go to uni next year
    to do?? + where..

ReputationRep:
    to do?? + where..
    I have applied to Law at Oxford, Warwick, UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Nottingham...had 2 replies..one interview invite from Oxford and an offer from Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    I think i want a 20Gb iPod mp3 player thing... but i'm tempted to ask for an arcam 9R amp...
    Idealy i'd like a pair of the top of the range Martin Audio speakers and a suitable amp... maybe a top of the line Crown amp.. oh and a pair of tenchics mk5 grandmaster flash editions, and an allen and a vestax pcm 07pro mixer, but allen and heath Xone-02 would do also... but i think that i should just set my audio sights a little lower and save up my self...

ReputationRep:
    Orlando Bloom would do just nicely

Or my next door neighbour serenading me would be nice (won't happen though, as I go home on Saturday and we live on opposite sides of the country!)

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD, few other DVDs/CDs, not much really. Oh, and I want a new CD player, cos mine's broken.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.