The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
no an Industrie pink shirt. Hes not so up to date. But I think its sweet. Last week we went shopping with a few of his mates and they were all looking around and i had gone away from them, all of a sudden I look over at Josh and his mate Stevo and Josh is there picking out stuff for Stevo and Stevo just give him this look and Josh rolls his eyes and says "Man, Im the one with the pink shirt." It was so cute.
No shopping for me until I arrive. Just more to ship.

Well, I suppose I will do summer shopping for while I'm here in the US, but no Uni shopping until I get to those markets! :biggrin:
Reply 22
bohogirlie
I love shopping, but i have no money
Lol it's why I don't have any money in the bank either :p: That said, I do work, but that also has to go towards house fees :/
Reply 23
Geordie_in_HK
woah it's all girls here, no guys like shopping?!?!? clothes rock!
Hehe, thread open to guys too - I'm surprised not many responded :confused: Hopefully it'll be different today then, who knows.

DB_x
I need a retail therapy. :bawling:
Reply 25
I spent £50 on four shirts and a pair of jeans last week, which was kind of stupid because I'm meant to be saving for an iPod when I go to America this summer. :rolleyes: They were really nice clothes though.

:eek: Guy posts on the shopping thread :eek:
Reply 26
mmjp
I spent £50 on four shirts and a pair of jeans last week, which was kind of stupid because I'm meant to be saving for an iPod when I go to America this summer. :rolleyes: They were really nice clothes though.

:eek: Guy posts on the shopping thread :eek:
Yay another male! :smile: :biggrin: There's nothing wrong with it, I don't get why more haven't discussed shopping with us in this thread :confused: :frown:
Reply 27
eurasianfeline
retail therapy
Usually I'm indifferent, but sometimes I just completely and utterly understand why it's phrased that way :biggrin: :p:
danni_bella83
Yay another male! :smile: :biggrin: There's nothing wrong with it, I don't get why more haven't discussed shopping with us in this thread :confused: :frown:

perhaps THIS is why. :rolleyes: :redface:

still proud of being a girl. :biggrin:
lmfao thats aweful... ill make the comment about a few shops being missed lmao

i never do that.. plus all the shops i go to are in the one building lmao
last thing i bought was my skirt im curently wearing
I bought the Family Giy Compendium. Set me back 45 quid but its comical genius. Oh and I bought a funkeh new suit:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending