Turn on thread page Beta

The Shopping Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    no an Industrie pink shirt. Hes not so up to date. But I think its sweet. Last week we went shopping with a few of his mates and they were all looking around and i had gone away from them, all of a sudden I look over at Josh and his mate Stevo and Josh is there picking out stuff for Stevo and Stevo just give him this look and Josh rolls his eyes and says "Man, Im the one with the pink shirt." It was so cute.

ReputationRep:
    No shopping for me until I arrive. Just more to ship.

Well, I suppose I will do summer shopping for while I'm here in the US, but no Uni shopping until I get to those markets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    I love shopping, but i have no money
    Lol it's why I don't have any money in the bank either :p: That said, I do work, but that also has to go towards house fees :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geordie_in_HK)
    woah it's all girls here, no guys like shopping?!?!? clothes rock!
    Hehe, thread open to guys too - I'm surprised not many responded :confused: Hopefully it'll be different today then, who knows.

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I need a retail therapy. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I spent £50 on four shirts and a pair of jeans last week, which was kind of stupid because I'm meant to be saving for an iPod when I go to America this summer. :rolleyes: They were really nice clothes though.

:eek: Guy posts on the shopping thread :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmjp)
    I spent £50 on four shirts and a pair of jeans last week, which was kind of stupid because I'm meant to be saving for an iPod when I go to America this summer. :rolleyes: They were really nice clothes though.

:eek: Guy posts on the shopping thread :eek:
    Yay another male! There's nothing wrong with it, I don't get why more haven't discussed shopping with us in this thread :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)
    retail therapy
    Usually I'm indifferent, but sometimes I just completely and utterly understand why it's phrased that way :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Yay another male! There's nothing wrong with it, I don't get why more haven't discussed shopping with us in this thread :confused:
    perhaps THIS is why. :rolleyes:

still proud of being a girl.

ReputationRep:
    lmfao thats aweful... ill make the comment about a few shops being missed lmao

i never do that.. plus all the shops i go to are in the one building lmao
    last thing i bought was my skirt im curently wearing

ReputationRep:
    I bought the Family Giy Compendium. Set me back 45 quid but its comical genius. Oh and I bought a funkeh new suit

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.