University Sponsorship Watch

This discussion is closed.
Richard Hayden
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi,

I'm looking into getting sponsorship at university by a company or organisation. Does anyone know of
a resource, which provides details of companies/organisations, which are interested in sponsoring
students at university. My university degree would be in Maths with Computing.

Thanks for any information/advice that anyone can offer,

Regards,

--

Richard Hayden ([email protected])

Webmaster: http://www.dx-dev.com

"Ich suche die Antworten, wie viele Leute vor und nach mir. Ich stelle Fragen, aber ich akzeptiere
nichts, alle müssen bewiesen werden."

---
Outgoing mail from Richard Hayden is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.373 / Virus Database: 208 - Release Date: 01/07/2002
Cynical Chris
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Richard Hayden" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> Hi,[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I'm looking into getting sponsorship at university by a company or organisation. Does anyone know[/q1]
[q1]> of a resource, which provides details of companies/organisations, which are interested in[/q1]
[q1]> sponsoring students at university. My university degree would be in Maths with Computing.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Thanks for any information/advice that anyone can offer,[/q1]

Very very hard to get first year sponsorship, a lot of companies will do you a placement in your
summer after your second year and sponsor your third year. Don't forget most companies are cutting
back at the moment, sponsoring a student is often the last thing on their budgets!

Chris.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads