The Student Room Group
Reply 1
go on aqa website, look at past papers...

good thing about aqa modular science is that all quetsions will be on the modules
Ive got my exam in an hour and a half. Crappin mysen.
Reply 3
Constantine
Ive got my exam in an hour and a half. Crappin mysen.

your exam is at 12:30?

mines at 1:30 :confused:
Reply 4
magnum

Same.
mines at 1.05... ???? explain??
Reply 6
abhineyjain
Exams start at different times according to your centre: So those people worrying about start time, it's different for everyone!
Reply 7
Im doing AQA coordinated science-Biology paper, its at 1.30?!
Reply 8
no no, im doing aqa double award science moudlar! thats why im starting at 1:30
Reply 9
1.30 pm for me. Am leaving soon.
Reply 10
Mine is at 1.30. I tried to do last minute revision, but it just makes me feel panicky. I think I know what I needed to know, and just need the questions now!
Reply 11
Bring On The Exam!

Wohooooo
Reply 12
Omg, Please Can Someone Help Me - On The Aqa Site Im Trying To Get Paper 1 Of The 2003 Double Award Science Exam But Acrobat Is Messing Up...is There A Way That Someone Can Post Questions/answers? Please!! :smile::smile:
Reply 13
Thats the Spirit !
Reply 14
What's the link to it?
can sum1 tell me y mendels work wasnt recognized straight away - a question worth 6 marks!!
Reply 16
http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gcse/qp-ms/AQA-3468H1-W-QP-Jun03.pdf

thats the link - it wont load and i need the questions :frown:
Reply 17
magnum

Our school moved them forwards slightly and gave us a 20 minute warm-up session before the exam, so that the exam would be finished before the buses left. We didnt do anything in the warm up - our teacher brought in som brainteaser puzzles.
Reply 18
I'm sure thats not allowed you know, they can't just start an exam an hour early because they feel like it. All exams should start at the same time across the whole country otherwise if time differences become involved cheating becomes a possibility.
Someone could have come out of your exam after they finished at 2 o clock, tel someone else all the answers, and then they could go in half an hour late to their exam at around 2 o clock and get away with all the answers.
Reply 19
We started at 1.00pm :smile: You wouldn't get the chance to cheat :biggrin:

Latest