a funny story about a hand Watch

This discussion is closed.
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I was talking to a friend today who told me a story that happened to a friend of his or something.
His friend was in medical school and his class was learninig about the hand. the class was cutting up hands and looking at them. This particular guy saw the gardner out the window and yelled out to him 'Hey, mate, need a hand?' The gardner said something like 'yeah, that'd be nice' and the medical student threw the hand out the window at the gardener. He was then thrown out of medical school! hehe.
if I donated my body to science, I'd like to think that my body would be respected.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by galadriel100)
I was talking to a friend today who told me a story that happened to a friend of his or something.
His friend was in medical school and his class was learninig about the hand. the class was cutting up hands and looking at them. This particular guy saw the gardner out the window and yelled out to him 'Hey, mate, need a hand?' The gardner said something like 'yeah, that'd be nice' and the medical student threw the hand out the window at the gardener. He was then thrown out of medical school! hehe.
if I donated my body to science, I'd like to think that my body would be respected.
LOL! Thats a good one
figgis86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Talk to the hand. lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise