The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
eric bischoff
hi,
to all who wished me luck in the thread i done yesterday it will be my last time on here until saturday and then i will let you no how i done.To all who dont no im going to london to see if i win an award.

Good luck! What's the award for?
Reply 2
MadNatSci
Good luck! What's the award for?

bravery because of my sister who died of cancer
Reply 3
eric bischoff

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you win it, good luck.
Reply 4
very good luck to you eric
Reply 5
MadNatSci
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you win it, good luck.

thanks
Reply 6
MattG
very good luck to you eric

thanks
Reply 7
eric bischoff

Oh no ... that must have been hard.

Is it like a national bravery awards or sumthing .. i heard this one time when this baby who was about 3 rang 999 after her mum was having a diabetic fit and would have died - now that is cool innit.
Reply 8
*dave*
Oh no ... that must have been hard.

Is it like a national bravery awards or sumthing .. i heard this one time when this baby who was about 3 rang 999 after her mum was having a diabetic fit and would have died - now that is cool innit.

yes it is a national bravery award im going down to london.I will be in the closer magazine if i win.
Reply 9
Sorry.. but plenty of peoples sisters die of cancer every day - what is it about your case that is so special?
Reply 10
hi
i am very sorry 2 hear about ur sister eric :frown:
i will u lots of good luck on saturday :wink:
Reply 11
James_W
Sorry.. but plenty of peoples sisters die of cancer every day - what is it about your case that is so special?

well the fact that i raised over £2000 for that hospitals charity and that i was only 11 when she died
Reply 12
Ah right, thats a bit clearer now. Don't get what is 'brave' about it, but good on you all the same.
Reply 13
Mittow
hi
i am very sorry 2 hear about ur sister eric :frown:
i will u lots of good luck on saturday :wink:

thanks
Reply 14
James_W
Ah right, thats a bit clearer now. Don't get what is 'brave' about it, but good on you all the same.

have you ever lost your sister or brother
Reply 15
You're a winner anyway Eric regardless of whether you win the award or not.

Well done and good luck.
Reply 16
MatthewWxm
You're a winner anyway Eric regardless of whether you win the award or not.

Well done and good luck.

thanks
Reply 17
eric bischoff
have you ever lost your sister or brother

No, and don't get on the defensive about it. I just didn't understand the link between raising money for charity and being brave.. when there are plenty of other people who's siblings have died of cancer.
eric bischoff
I will be in the closer magazine if i win.

Cool, I'm sure you will win so I'll look out for you. Good luck!
Reply 19
James_W
No, and don't get on the defensive about it. I just didn't understand the link between raising money for charity and being brave.. when there are plenty of other people who's siblings have died of cancer.

was i getting defensive no
it is hard trying to cope when you were close to your sister
instead of my mum and dad helping me i had to help then that was also hard.
you may think im getting angry im not.Im just explaining the background of stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending