Urgent coursework copy help Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xnought
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yes because A grade coursework was not my standard, and im not greedy i dont cheat normally ive explained myself, so i got the grade down to as low as i could have it
yukinko
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
seriously....lighten up....you aren't supposed to admit it..but doesnt everyone cheat? I probably would have if i could tbh, but all my friends are really clever so i dont understand wtf they are on about in their essays lol. ooh and also, most of my cw wasnt in on time, ie started the night before or on the morning of that actual day....

i dont really think u have to worry about anything... i mean one of my friends copied the storyline of a tv program for her OW lol.....
Xnought
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
ok for some reason (i think i read something somewhere) it really scared the **** out of me and i couldnt believe what i had done, i feel stupid now.. some1 delete the thread

of course i still dont agree with cheating
xxjayx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I heard that they scanned in all pieces of moderated coursework that was to be sent off to the moderators, and that they could find similar essays very easily, they compare it with a database they have of cheat copies on the internet as well.
They ARE advanced.
I dont know how diffferent you made it but it should be ok..
flyboy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Youll be ok. Most people have "help" on at least some coursewrk. Its just soo easy to do. MSN has a lot to anwser for . Unless both your pieces have been sent off youll be fine. And remember your teacher who proably only did 50 didnt notice so how is someone who has 300+?
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i hope you are caught and have all your gcses nullified.
Bowie88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chewwy)
i hope you are caught and have all your gcses nullified.
that would be funny and would stop u from doin it again. U have 2 learn somehow, although i doubt u will be caught.
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i hope you are caught and have all your gcses nullified
How nice - I'm sure you'd like it if we thought the same thing for you if you were placed in those circumstances

(Original post by Bowie88)
that would be funny and would stop u from doin it again. U have 2 learn somehow, although i doubt u will be caught.
Funny? I'm not laughing yet... I wouldn't find it at all "funny" if I was placed in that position. Yes, it's wrong and not particularly clever to cheat, and by no means am I sympathising with Xnought, but it's not a laughing matter - plus what's important is that he has tackled the problem and regrets the course of action he took.

Not amused by those comments.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by henryt)
How nice - I'm sure you'd like it if we thought the same thing for you if you were placed in those circumstances
the circumstances in which i copied coursework from somewhere else. ah:rolleyes:
Narsha
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
still it wasn't very nice
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lovingbuzz)
still it wasn't very nice
well, you do have to sign a contract agreeing not to copy work to be entered for the exam - he is in clear breach of this, and so should get his comeuppance...
henryt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My point exactly. Thx lovingbuzz!
henryt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Comeuppance is one thing, your absolute denunciation, reprehension and besmirchment is another.
Narsha
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by henryt)
My point exactly. Thx lovingbuzz!
you're welcome
do you go to westminster school?
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what is wrong with you people? you're trivialising the whole system. i was of the understanding that rules are there to be abided by, and if you break them, you should face the consequences.

obviously this is a dated idea which is of no relevance nowaday:rolleyes:
henryt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lovingbuzz)
you're welcome
do you go to westminster school?
Yes!

what is wrong with you people? you're trivialising the whole system. i was of the understanding that rules are there to be abided by, and if you break them, you should face the consequences.

obviously this is a dated idea which is of no relevance nowaday
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick of what we're trying to convey to you. I agree with you, that the rules are there to be abided by, and so they should be, and that consequences should be faced for an infringement of them. However, your insensitivity in this conversation has been unbearable, and I just had to tell you about it. If a person comes asking for help, you do not condemn them automatically and cold-heartedly, just as you have.

And yes - the idea is probably rather dated in most people's eyes - but what can we do to stop others?

Nothing.
Narsha
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

obviously this is a dated idea which is of no relevance nowaday:rolleyes:
we know it's against the regulations and we did sign the contract, but some people on this thread hoped that they would be caught. well, i'm not of course saying what Xnought did was right, BUT you don't need even know the person and saying those things. In life, there are always cheating going on, and I'm not saying cheating is right, but it does happen, it's in human nature. Yes, cheating is wrong, but who hasn't broken any rules at all?
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hopefully for your sake the examining board will not notice.

P.S. If there are examining officers that browse these boards, can you lower the grade boundaries on the AQA Eng Lit paper 2005- cheers!
albowonderer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kish_Kash_1)
Hopefully for your sake the examining board will not notice.

P.S. If there are examining officers that browse these boards, can you lower the grade boundaries on the AQA Eng Lit paper 2005- cheers!
lol if the 2 c/w's dont get sent off to be moderated then its ok...... dont worry...... personally i had to do a c/w piece in a day due to my crap memory and i got an okish mark ...... so it isnt impossible....... cheatin is wrong ....... but gud on yer if ya get away wif it lol
and i agree bout the grade boundries on dis paper lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed