The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

The Magic Manatee
£1.74 for the cooker hobs! Don't really mind but they were broken from the start!

What is it with Bowland and broken cookers? Ours were fixed three times during the year, but they never put the right sized spiders in, so they fell out constantly.... hang on, weren't you in Annexe too? Maybe it's just annexe....
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Nah, I remember the cookers being as shoddy in Bowland Main, seems to be a College thing!And yes I was in annexe for past two years!

I'm just happy they didn't notice all the problems with my room!
The Magic Manatee
Nah, I remember the cookers being as shoddy in Bowland Main, seems to be a College thing!And yes I was in annexe for past two years!

I'm just happy they didn't notice all the problems with my room!

Yeah, I developed a bald patch on my carpet, but didn't get charged for it, luckily. And I learnt the trick of saying that there are loads of marks on the walls, and pin holes and whatnot, since i like to decorate!
Were you on C or D floor in Annexe? I get the funny feeling that you lived just down the corridor from my room in first year too, just a year earlier...
Teao the Cat
Yeah, I developed a bald patch on my carpet, but didn't get charged for it, luckily. And I learnt the trick of saying that there are loads of marks on the walls, and pin holes and whatnot, since i like to decorate!
Were you on C or D floor in Annexe? I get the funny feeling that you lived just down the corridor from my room in first year too, just a year earlier...

I was on C Floor Annexe in the kitchen near the disabled doors. And I think you are right about the first year corridor in bowland main, I was in the corner kitchen opposite the bar! I think some of my corridor mates were your freshers reps!

Latest

Trending

Trending