4 oz flour
4 oz sugar
4 oz marg
Put in big bowl whisk well. Remember to add 1tsp baking powder if using plain flour
flour, eggs, butter, maybe milk, and some fairies
If you're putting chocolate drops in then just sprinkle them on the top when you've put the mixture into cases or they will sink.
If you want to make the mixture chocolate flavoured, add a few tablespoons of cocoa powder, but use the same amount less flour. No, it won't work if you use all cocoa powder and no flour.
12 oz decapitated fairies
2 oz head of fairy
1/2 oz tip of fairy wing
4oz hot chili sauce
Me and Eccles were inspired to make Haribo butterfly cakes!
half a dozen fairies (the ones with wings, not the other kind)
a ready bought cake mix
1. take 3 fairies and stick them in a liquidiser/blender until it becomes a paste
1. take the other 3 and grind them into fairy dust
1. take the cake mix and the fairy paste, mix them together, stick it in the oven for half an hour at 200 degrees C
1. take the cake out and sprinkle some fairy dust on it for decoration
1. make sure the tooth fairy doesn't come to get you as payback
Damn busy server >: ( i must have seen every "we are busy" msg it can possibly give. Wouldn't it be easier to steal a fairy's cake?
i thought fairies were supposed to be good kind little creatures, now i've been told they take cake, i don't know what to think anymore