1) Click on the search button
2) Type in "cooking" or "recipes"
3) Read the hundreds of threads you will get
well for the first couple of weeks i lived on chocolate spread in microwavable porridge and cup a soup but then u pick up how to cook slightly better meals like ordering pizza and chinese.
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, and whisk with a fork until thoroughly mixed together. Mix in cheese, chopped bacon, onion or anything like that which you want to add. A small amount of milk can also be added, according to taste.
2. Grease a frying pan, heat until the oil is hot.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. When most of it has congealed, slide your spatula-thingy (can't remember what it's called!) underneath to make sure it hasn't stuck to the bottom of the pan.
4. Sprinkle on more cheese/whatever if you want.
5. Either turn down the heat and carry on cooking until none of the egg mixture is runny anymore, or turn it over - either way works.
But yes...there are already loads of EXCELLENT cooking threads!
oh i didnt see any :P il go look now lol
and MASH POTATO IS LOVELY! is it hard to make? lol
posting in a forum is gud, but why not jusut experiment with recipes you find of the internet?