Turn on thread page Beta

Business Organisations watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I need help answering the following questions:

1. Explain how a business could have both a functional and geographical organisation.
    2. What are: (a) the advantages; and (b) the disadvantages of a decentralised organisation.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    I need help answering the following questions:

1. Explain how a business could have both a functional and market based organisation structure.
    2. What are: (a) the advantages; and (b) the disadvantages of a decentralised organisation.

Thanks.
    i would help if i could give you a good, structured answer, but i can't. Look in your books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    i would help if i could give you a good, structured answer, but i can't. Look in your books
    I don't have any books. I've just got a piece of paper with question on.. i've managed to answer all of them except these two.

ReputationRep:
    What course are you doing and whoever set you the questions must have told you some format of the answers sometime.

ReputationRep:
    I've got classnotes, very detailed. However, they don't really answer the two questions above very well. They kind of make an indirect answer somehow.

ReputationRep:
    A decentralised office structure

ad-don't need to hire space.
    dis-less economical and efficient? (usually good answers) doesnt save money or time as everything isnt there.

what is a decentralised office structure and jus think why it would be different oto a conventional one

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.