Turn on thread page Beta

Cold Showers - why? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    cold showers are the best, they're so... energizing and refreshing! I love taking cold showers!

ReputationRep:
    you take a cold to stop your self feeling horny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichardAnderson)
    why would you want to stop yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichardAnderson)
    how does that work?

ReputationRep:
    I took a cold shower this morning to see what the fuss is about... it shrinks your worm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    I took a cold shower this morning to see what the fuss is about... it shrinks your worm

maybe thats how it sops you being horny! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    I take nothing but cold showers, but i think thats because i just cant stand hot weather - maybe its more humidity though...because i spend most of my time in either greenland/antarctica or climbing volcanoes, so its either stupidly hot or stupidly cold....still ur worm theory sadly doesn't help me - probably all those times swimming in glacial lakes, but it will be different for everyone - maybe if ur not suffering from the british heat right now it may work!

ReputationRep:
    "tones?

firms skin?

wakes you up?"

LMAO...when things get cold they contract, hence in this situation your muscles are contracting for the short period that they are exposed to the cold shower and thats why they are firmer.

ReputationRep:
    "mines is big first thing in the morning but goes right down in a cold shower"

On a kinda related point, testosterone levels in men are generally at there highest first thing in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    well i think its more off a turn off. Like the horrible cold water on your body awell as shrinking your veiny bang stick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    I think I have the hottest showers possible, but towards the end, I have to cool it down a little. Otherwise your own sweat is just dripping off of you, but you don't notice it since you're in the shower.

I love HOT showers
    I don't shower but I know what a hot bath is like... damn... I had it warm once, then I took some of the water out and reput hot water in and kept introducing more and more hot water. Until it was so hot that I couldn't afford to put any of my body in the bath because it would think it's too cold. If I pulled some of my body from the bath I couldn't put it back in either, it hurt too much.

Then when I got out I felt all dizzy, my eyes went blurry, next thing it all went black and then I was back awake, still dizzy, so I sat down on the bog, went black again, woke up, fell off the side of the toilet, banged my head on the radiator and scraped my arm on the side of the scales, it never hurted but because I thought it should have I should "ow", then it went black again and I woke up.

My brother asked me what had happened and that all he heard "bang.. bang........ ow".

Good times

ReputationRep:
    I love cold showers. If you start with a warmish one then just put more cold on it's not as shocking as just stepping into it.

ReputationRep:
    cold showers... because on an early morning, they're just so arous - er, I meant rousing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomX)
    I don't shower but I know what a hot bath is like... damn... I had it warm once, then I took some of the water out and reput hot water in and kept introducing more and more hot water. Until it was so hot that I couldn't afford to put any of my body in the bath because it would think it's too cold. If I pulled some of my body from the bath I couldn't put it back in either, it hurt too much.

Then when I got out I felt all dizzy, my eyes went blurry, next thing it all went black and then I was back awake, still dizzy, so I sat down on the bog, went black again, woke up, fell off the side of the toilet, banged my head on the radiator and scraped my arm on the side of the scales, it never hurted but because I thought it should have I should "ow", then it went black again and I woke up.

My brother asked me what had happened and that all he heard "bang.. bang........ ow".

Good times
    Well, your an idiot aren't you...
    What happened was, your body cant detect your in hot water, so it sweats endlessly to try and cool you down - resulting in dehydration and heat stroke.
    It was obviously pretty bad though...because it can do serious damage to brain cells...and your spelling is just appauling...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.