GIRLS: How do you feel about being felt up when kissing a guy?

Watch
irish_4_life
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Me and my friends were talking about this the other day.

Say you pull a guy and he puts his hand up your top etc. how do you feel about it?

We had very varried opinions and i wanted some of yours too. Do you tell him where to go or go with the flow?

THANKS
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Up my top? Not in public I hope, I don't want the entire world seeing that really :p: Over the clothes is fine. Grope away.
wrappedups
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
In public, please dont do that, for the people around as well as for the girl.
Alone, at home, or somewhere private- go for it.
If im kissing a guy, i clearly like him enough to let him feel me up, im all for it!
Footballfiend08
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Define between touched up and groped. Ive seen both, and I think I know which ones girls prefer lol
Floofy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not at the bus stop o_O.
Ayostunner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It depends if im in the mood to let hiim do that!
and if i've just pulled the guy then its defo a no no!
but if its my boyfriend he can grope wherever he likes as long as we're not in public
irish_4_life
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
yeah sorry i meant say a boy comes over or your on a date, walking somewhere remote and you start kissing. Not somewhere really public!
PerfectDrug
Report 12 years ago
It's fine, well unless 'they' become the main attraction.
truthandtragedy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Like others have said, if it's in private then it's alright. Unless it's the first time I've met him and he's clearly sleazing. Then I'd tell him where to go. But if it was someone I liked, then sure.
Cultivated
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Public teasing is better than private teasing :coma:
stephyrose23
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Please do so.

But not in public.
Or maybe in public if no one else can see . . .
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
Considering I've never been kissed before, Id say that would be totally disrespectful & rude in public, but it's up to you what you do in private
Pawsies
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've got this male friend who felt downstairs on his ex under the table [this was on more than one occasion]. It was obvious and we were all like :eek: :eek3: :woo:

It was disgusting.

Therefore if I was to kiss a guy I could not let him do that to me in public, I'd probably remove his hand and be like 'not now '

But that probably won't ever happen
Coy Girl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, all in the appropriate situation and all that, and I've never thought of it as 'feeling up'. However, if it's passionate and he still has his hands in his pockets, I would be disappointed.
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
I wouldn't really like to be felt up in a public place, but when there is basically no one around then I don't see a problem.
BabyGirl92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If we're alone or somewhere where nobody can see us I don't mind them touching my boobs, but I hate them seeing them lol! It kind of makes it more intimate. Wouldn't want them to do it the first few times we kissed though, or if we hardly knew each other.
Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well probably not in a busy place.
But otherwise, depending on the people then I'd like it cos I'd feel very desired...
but maybe don't do it the first time you kiss her unless she likes that kinda stuff and shows it before you try...
Cupcakee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes please
Jakeytk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Considering I've never been kissed before, Id say that would be totally disrespectful & rude in public, but it's up to you what you do in private
Assuming this is a babe, come to Leeds gurrl, they don't care, as long as you're alive....well thats not even very important!
Jinxy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:

Yea, I like it. In public would be fine by me, keeps things interesting... I am a fan of ''just go with the flow''
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads