The Student Room Group

GIRLS: How do you feel about being felt up when kissing a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
not in public but other than that, its all good...
irish_4_life
Me and my friends were talking about this the other day.

Say you pull a guy and he puts his hand up your top etc. how do you feel about it?

We had very varried opinions and i wanted some of yours too. Do you tell him where to go or go with the flow?

:smile: THANKS

It depends on the situation. If it was my boyfriend and we are on the way to bed and planning to go further i don't mind cos it is a good connector between the kiss and the getting down to business. I wouldn't want him to do it in public but then we don't really do more than a peck on the lips on public, neither of us are big on pdas. Hypothetically if i was in club snogging a guy i probably wouldn't care what he did with his hands, i'd probably be too drunk to notice. I did once tell a guy where to go when he tried to sneak his hand up my top while dancing at a 6th form party. At my 18th birthday party my boyfriend (now ex) spent the whole time we were kissing with his hand up my skirt but because it was quite big meringuy skirt and i had my back to the wall nobody noticed.
Reply 22
you lot seem to share my view. where as my friends gave it 'only if your in a really serious relationship, if not it's just sleaze' :/
All things are relative. The very first time I kiss a guy, I would think it a bit (a lot) presumptive; and it would even turn me off. But by and large, I sort of like the feel of a guy's hand on my breast or on my butt while we are kissing . . . just save it for the second date.
I was on a commuter train near SanFrancisco that needed to travel a fair distance. Probably fifty minutes. I was standing with a great number of folks. To my left and a bit behind me this young woman (maybe 20) was lightly rubbing her breast against the back of my arm. At first I ignored it but it became clear she was enjoying it! I looked back at her a couple times and we just smiled at one another. Then I could feel her erect nipple. I turned around again and she point blank asked me to face her. I did and she was quite attractive and wearing a wedding ring. She moved in closer now and her twin sisters were pushed up agaist me and she kept grinning at me. I brought my hand slowly up and unde her ample breast and she said

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending