Turn on thread page Beta

Grades watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys -

I'm kinda interested in the average number of A Levels Oxbridge/Durham/Bristol people have, so tell!!!!! Reason being that everyone seems to have loads of A Levels now, especially after 2000, and it's making bad things happen, like Oxford rejecting loads of people before interview!

Thanks guys un' gals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobias)
    Hi guys -

I'm kinda interested in the average number of A Levels Oxbridge/Durham/Bristol people have, so tell!!!!! Reason being that everyone seems to have loads of A Levels now, especially after 2000, and it's making bad things happen, like Oxford rejecting loads of people before interview!

Thanks guys un' gals.
    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GhetoBlastaKing)
    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
    ummm is that meant to be a flame? It's not very original :P

Hi, btw.

ReputationRep:
    ummm is that meant to be a flame? It's not very original :P

Hi, btw.
    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys -

Thanks guys un' gals.
    I have got AAAAAAABBBBC at GCSE and AAAB at A/S, predicted AAAA/B
    My GCSEs were bad because of legitmate reasons (i.e events out of my control) and was alluded to in my reference. I have incidentally been invited to interview at Pembroke college, Oxford

ReputationRep:
    does any1 know if its possible to resit a module from as if u have already got the as certificate? coz i want to resit an as module in june but have recieved the as certificate ( soz if im bein repetitive)

ReputationRep:
    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    Aww aren't you are sweet person just soo friendly

and hmm

You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    Hmm interesting idea seeing as you like to compliment people with "you're a half-wit"

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you ask your teachers for this information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Why dont you ask your teachers for this information
    i will do if i must but if i ask on ere i wont luk stupid askin at college lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.