Turn on thread page Beta

AS Politics - Revision Notes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    These are my notes written for Module 2 and Module 3 for the OCR exam board.

Module 2 covers - pressure groups, parties, discrimnation, citizenship, civil rights and civil liberties

Module 3 (government) covers - PM+Cabinet, Constitution+reform, House of Commons, House of Lords

Module 3 (Europe) covers - instituions of the EU, SEA / Maastrict / Amsterdam treaties, Sovereignty and the EU, The Euro, Enlargement

I hope these are of use to someone!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Module 2+3 Politics.zip (62.0 KB, 183 views)

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Edexcel Government and Politics, so Module 3's especially useful (that's Edexcel's Module 2 basically). Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's desperate for module 1 AQA notes, I can send them to you if you PM me your e-mail address.

ReputationRep:
    URGENT!

Im doing AS EDEXCEL government and politics, can any1 help me plz?!
    Thanx guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shortiblu)
    URGENT!

Im doing AS EDEXCEL government and politics, can any1 help me plz?!
    Thanx guys!
    See here:

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=115735

ReputationRep:
    look at them last minute crammathons looking to bank there way to oxbridge

ReputationRep:
    these are excellent notes - thank you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    These are my notes written for Module 2 and Module 3 for the OCR exam board.

Module 2 covers - pressure groups, parties, discrimnation, citizenship, civil rights and civil liberties

Module 3 (government) covers - PM+Cabinet, Constitution+reform, House of Commons, House of Lords

Module 3 (Europe) covers - instituions of the EU, SEA / Maastrict / Amsterdam treaties, Sovereignty and the EU, The Euro, Enlargement

I hope these are of use to someone!
    lol great timing :rolleyes: when's the Politics exam?- TOMORROW!!

ReputationRep:
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Thank You ALL! i am doing my exam night revision.. i have notes for edexcel on Parliament.. and few on Judiciary..and refrenda

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna do bad, I know so little about devolution and europe. And not much more on the judiciary. Three big topics.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 6, 2005

University open days

• University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.