Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    lol - was it really obv. he was putting it on? lol wot were they all wearing? was it the stereotypical 'cambridge' posh suit or were sum people wearing jeans?
    Lol.. I thought he might have been.. but who knows! maybe he really does talk like that He was a nice person though so don't let accents put you off..

A lot of people were wearing suits but a few had decided to come as they were.. jeans, t-shirt, trainers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. I thought he might have been.. but who knows! maybe he really does talk like that He was a nice person though so don't let accents put you off..

A lot of people were wearing suits but a few had decided to come as they were.. jeans, t-shirt, trainers..
    Trainers? God i would never do that for a cam interview! Did anyone bring their parents or was it students only? Id be nervous going on me own lol

ReputationRep:
    Trainers? God i would never do that for a cam interview! Did anyone bring their parents or was it students only? Id be nervous going on me own lol
    I know it sounds pansy but i would lol

ReputationRep:
    I know it sounds pansy but i would lol
    Yeah 2 people came with their parents.. but they didn't really integrate with the group as much. Bringing my parents would be my worst nightmare lol! but everyone is different.. so if bringing them along will ease your nerves on the day then go for it. Other people are bound to aswell..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Yeah 2 people came with their parents.. but they didn't really integrate with the group as much. Bringing my parents would be my worst nightmare lol! but everyone is different.. so if bringing them along will ease your nerves on the day then go for it. Other people are bound to aswell..
    Were they sitting on their own then? Did u try and get to know them or not bother?

ReputationRep:
    Were they sitting on their own then? Did u try and get to know them or not bother?
    Lol.. no they sat with us for the first part and we chatted to them.. but they didn't come to lunch with us or stay in the common room afterwards so I guess they had other plans.

Seriously- don't worry about it!! It's a great day out and you'll be assigned a group of students to look after you. The only thing that's scary is the interview (and the test).. but thats it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. no they sat with us for the first part and we chatted to them.. but they didn't come to lunch with us or stay in the common room afterwards so I guess they had other plans.

Seriously- don't worry about it!! It's a great day out and you'll be assigned a group of students to look after you. The only thing that's scary is the interview (and the test).. but thats it!
    ok thats cool

thanx for all the advice..have sum rep

ReputationRep:
    ok thats cool

thanx for all the advice..have sum rep
    Lol.. you welcome! (thanks for the rep ) Good luck!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.