Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I was just wondering if it is at all possible for a straight guy to be able to detect queer people. The radar or whatever they call it. When certain dudes look at me, I feel a wave in my chest. An unsettling wave. almost nauseating and decidedly uncomfortable. Those guys are of all ages and backgrounds.

I did a little research on a few of them. Those guys I felt the Wave
    when around them were all gay. I am talking about those in my school.
    I swear i can feel it when one is nearby. It doesnt have to be a girly man or a flamejob. I can detect them. I have long ago learned to trust my Insight. I seem to able to tell when certain people are lying. or hiding something.

Like this girl named Celestina in my Literature class. she was black and tall. every bit the ebony goddess. she was talking to some white girl named Ashley. I could tell Ashley was strongly attracted to her and that Celestina was too. Celestina is a black woman to a T and has a typical black b/f. How could she be gay ? I just know she is.
    The same goes for my dean and a couple of guys i met yesterday. granted, they were obvious.

I think I can detect gay guys. Thats called gaydar, I think. But whoever heard of a guy being able to detect lesbians ? Girls are tricky by nature and they can hide a lot from a guy. I have become very attuned to people's moods and emotions lately.

I can't understand it. I dont want it. Several times a day i just walk by a guy and I can tell he is. That doesnt make sense. Some of them are very manly and have girlfriends.

How the hell do i end up having gaydar ? I am straight !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Hi.

I was just wondering if it is at all possible for a straight guy to be able to detect queer people. The radar or whatever they call it. When certain dudes look at me, I feel a wave in my chest. An unsettling wave. almost nauseating and decidedly uncomfortable. Those guys are of all ages and backgrounds.

I did a little research on a few of them. Those guys I felt the Wave
    when around them were all gay. I am talking about those in my school.
    I swear i can feel it when one is nearby. It doesnt have to be a girly man or a flamejob. I can detect them. I have long ago learned to trust my Insight. I seem to able to tell when certain people are lying. or hiding something.

Like this girl named Celestina in my Literature class. she was black and tall. every bit the ebony goddess. she was talking to some white girl named Ashley. I could tell Ashley was strongly attracted to her and that Celestina was too. Celestina is a black woman to a T and has a typical black b/f. How could she be gay ? I just know she is.
    The same goes for my dean and a couple of guys i met yesterday. granted, they were obvious.

I think I can detect gay guys. Thats called gaydar, I think. But whoever heard of a guy being able to detect lesbians ? Girls are tricky by nature and they can hide a lot from a guy. I have become very attuned to people's moods and emotions lately.

I can't understand it. I dont want it. Several times a day i just walk by a guy and I can tell he is. That doesnt make sense. Some of them are very manly and have girlfriends.

How the hell do i end up having gaydar ? I am straight !
    Can I say something here, check this guy's last posts, all of them involved this stuff. He seems always to have these stuff about him, its amazing

ReputationRep:
    No you are an attention seeker, go away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Can I say something here, check this guy's last posts, all of them involved this stuff. He seems always to have these stuff about him, its amazing
    Yeah like the question for the girls thread last night, where he contradicted himself. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    does it work through the internet aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    does it work through the internet aswell?
    I mean the guy, hasn't done anything too much wrong, unlike Maskall or the spammer we just had. But he never seems to make any contribution apart from giving us scenarios. If he gfave a bit more info then i might tolerate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I mean the guy, hasn't done anything too much wrong, unlike Maskall or the spammer we just had. But he never seems to make any contribution apart from giving us scenarios. If he gfave a bit more info then i might tolerate it.
    yes i do know that, they always sound like they have been taken from a trashy american soap, with all their weird crazy american names and that.

ReputationRep:
    gaydar - WTF - LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    He's making it all up, check the thread from last night. And when he's called on it he goes off and hides his head in the sand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    He's making it all up, check the thread from last night. And when he's called on it he goes off and hides his head in the sand.
    I believe that he has left the computer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I believe that he has left the computer
    Exactly, to go hide his head in the sand.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.