Guys in pink Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Centipe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi, this is mainly to the girls I suppose! What do you think about guys wearing pink t-shirts etc? Acceptable? I need to know!
Feefifofum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Acceptable as long as the guy is butch enough to carry it off (this is for straight guys I mean)
claireflower
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by StriatedCentipe)
Hi, this is mainly to the girls I suppose! What do you think about guys wearing pink t-shirts etc? Acceptable? I need to know!
Hey it depends on the shade of pink!
Niaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
depends on the guy and the t-shirt could you post a pic
The Centipe
Rep:
?
*Throws pink tshirt in bonfire* :rolleyes:

could you post a pic
no, it's in the wash.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nah..
at least lara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm not crazy about a pink t-shirt but guys who can pull off a pink collared shirt are sexy
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my dad has a pink vest and he wears it.
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Audrey Tautou)
That's not a very nice first post now, is it?

lessthanthree - no, it wasn't. And it's gone until people can back up comments like that, that appear to be nothing but troll material
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bit emo
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's funny this topic appeared. Today in the space of 20 yards I saw five men wearing pink shirts. WHY OH WHY! When did pink on guys become cool? If I wear a pink shirt am I going to be approached by every gay in a 2 mile radius, or will girls flock to me for the boldness of my fashion statement? Hopefully the latter, but what is the fascination with pink shirts?!
Starsailor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think there's anything wrong with men wearing pink. Well, actually it depends. Some can pull it off better than others..

Michael
The Centipe
Rep:
?
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
That's not a very nice first post now, is it?
My thoughts exactly...

Anyway, I decided I'll wear it in moderation, because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about me lol but it's a nice t-shirt and I personally don't see why there should be anything wrong with it. After all, it cost me £25 or sumthing so i may as well wear it
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's fine. Just a colour.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sami C)
If I wear a Ipink shirt am I going to be approached by every gay in a 2 mile radius
Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart! :p:
at least lara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart! :p:
:rofl:
cat_meiow
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by claireflower)
Hey it depends on the shade of pink!
:ditto: but guys in pink shirts look v sexy. I would want my man in pink but def moderation and right pink of course.
lifehitshard
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My thoughts exactly...

Anyway, I decided I'll wear it in moderation, because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about me lol but it's a nice t-shirt and I personally don't see why there should be anything wrong with it. After all, it cost me £25 or sumthing so i may as well wear it
£25 wasnt for a plain pink t shirt? i could do better!

£1 white t shirt off market + red socks that fade + washing machine = pink t shirt! dont include the machine and its less than £10...
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
now this is getting really out of hand, being metrosexual is ok but i walked past Wallis(the shop) earlier and in the window there were PINK moccasins (cant spell) for men!!!! now thats just taking it too far!!! gayness is taking over!!!
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep, just as soon as enough men buy a pair of pink moccasins they're all going to turn gay and there will be no more children for the world, how sad...

STOP THE PINK CLOTHES NOW AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM GAY DOMINATION!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads