derren brown

he just annoys me :mad:

He's a legend! :biggrin:
Bilal786
He's a legend! :biggrin:

:creep: *puts paper bag over bilal's head* :vroam:
All of them - I just find them all annoying
Reply 24
derren brown is such a kewl dude has he got a gf?
Reply 25
kinza75
derren brown is such a kewl dude has he got a gf?

hmmm.... he'd certainly always have the advantage of knowing what she wanted. Well, knowing what he wanted her to think she wanted.... :smile:
Reply 26
pretty much anyone who's famous for being famous
Rebecca Loos, Jade Goody, Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, All the other Spice Girls, and many more which I cant be bothered to type.
anyone on big brother...
Teletubbies.

And after that, all the women who've had plastic surgery and posed naked. Like anyone can't do that.
Reply 30
Johnny Vegas and Paul O'Grady! They are like the essence of everything I find irritating.. :mad:
Reply 31
Woodsy
Paul Danan. What a tosser.

Oh my god, i second that!
This guy is such a loser! And, he always looks like he's wearing make up and that freaks me out!
I couldnt bear to watch celeb love island because of him, although officially I would give a better reason like im too intelligent for that crap!
Reply 32
Anyone who lives of someone elses success... Peter Andre and Jordan are a good example although I'm not sure who's profiting from who, Abi Tutmuss, Rebecca Loos, the list is endless!
mxox
Johnny Vegas and Paul O'Grady! They are like the essence of everything I find irritating.. :mad:

Johnny Vegas yeah I agree, but paul o grady!?!
Reply 34
Paris Hilton - yes, she's blonde, thin and rich, but she's essentially famous simply for being famous
Reply 35
Just think of all the brand new z-listers we'll get when Big Bro is over....ahhhhhhhh I can hardly wait....
Brad Pitt.

All the celebs who are famous for doing bugger all.....with the exception of Jade Goody and Paris Hilton. I think Jade's adorable, and Paris is just so watchable! It's so amusing watching someone so vain!
Reply 37
sparklyglitter
Rebecca Loos.Sorry but on Celebrity Love Island she looks so.....plain.She's so blatantly playing up the cameras with this whole Calum thing too.She comes across as really bigheaded too...

Same as Abi Titmuss.She's so....ordinary.

personally they do nothing for me... but it hink the reason they're so successful in lad mags is because they used to be ordinary people... so they're more attractive in the way that you might actualy have a chance with them!
Two words - Paris Hilton.

Or any other Socialite for that matter. What more do they do besides be rich and keep the economy healthy? Why are these people famous?!
Reply 39
hearthethunder
Johnny Vegas yeah I agree, but paul o grady!?!

His voice does my head in! Hes like a cranky old man! I just don't see the appeal/charm :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending