exam stress anyone?! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sparklexx
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Hi i was so nervous for a maths exam (that i dont care that much about as i was retaking it to boost my grade) that I had a nightmare the night before. I dreamt that i came an hour too late for the exam and they told me i could do it anyway. But the paper they handed my had a strange picture on it. Turns out that that was a geography year 8 exam or something so I said 'but I am doing maths alevel'. The teacher just shrugged and eventually told me that i was in the wrong room. So i then go on a mad rush to find the room. In the right they hand me another wrong paper....then i woke up it was 6 a.m. and the dream just stayed vividly in my mind. weird isn;t it and that was for an exam that i am not so bothered about. I have much worse exams next week, dunno what i am going to do then. my advice:
1 have a good nights rest
2 don't revise in the morning
3 eat breakfast or lunch if its an afternoon exam
4 chill out and picture the end date in mind for me it's 28th june heaven!
5 think about everyone else in the same position as you
Sami C
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just so you know, thats actually 2 corinthians 4:8-10 (i think) not Mathew 11:28-30. Though they are both relevant.
I copied and pasted from a website, so you're probably right.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads