Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got ANY interesting ideas on what i should wear to my mate's 18th party? She's made it fancy dress...damn her! Among other suggestions, i've had a chicken, a sweetpea, and a cushion... :rolleyes:

Alternatively, anyone got any stories about fancy dress? I was made to enter a fancy dress competition aged 8 as an ice-cream sundae. I still bear the scars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Has anyone got ANY interesting ideas on what i should wear to my mate's 18th party? She's made it fancy dress...damn her! Among other suggestions, i've had a chicken, a sweetpea, and a cushion... :rolleyes:

Alternatively, anyone got any stories about fancy dress? I was made to enter a fancy dress competition aged 8 as an ice-cream sundae. I still bear the scars.
    Our schools got a fancy dress party coming up, the sunday before my interivew though

Some ideas, wonderwoman, little red riding hood, the 118-188 guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    the 118-188 guys
    Yep, that deserves rep

ReputationRep:
    dont know about you but i would rather put my hand in a food processor than go in fancy dress to a party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Our schools got a fancy dress party coming up, the sunday before my interivew though

Some ideas, wonderwoman, little red riding hood, the 118-188 guys
    hehe, oddly enough my mate is going as little red riding hood, dont think she'd be too pleased if i did the same thanks for the ideas

ReputationRep:
    well it depends!do you want to be stylish,sexy,funny?i have a thing called llani fancy dress every year where everyone from all the towns round me go!i usually go as something a bit sexy!last year i went as a cowgirl(christina aguilera style with the tight leather chaps,bra and hot pants!)that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    dress up as a witch and wear a face mask of tony blair

blair witch project lol, nicked that from my history teacher

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe something festive! Santa's little elfie! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Or maybe something festive! Santa's little elfie! lol.
    OK, it's sorted, i'm going as a 1920s flapper, complete with feathery headband and feather boa Thanks for your help guys

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.