Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i dont want my house to be fu**ed by a hoover.
    not in that way you dirty minded men

as a say f**k i mean cleans but i say f**k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i dont want my house to be fu**ed by a hoover.
    I doubt that anyone would...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    not in that way you dirty minded men

as a say f**k i mean cleans but i say f**k
    So 'f**k' means clean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    So 'f**k' means clean?
    in my way

ReputationRep:
    you can even stick it up your ass and clear your intestine (recommended only to gay people) but never put it in reverse because a couch might go up your ass if not used right

ReputationRep:
    what the hell are you lot talking about??? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    what the hell are you lot talking about??? lol
    my hoover that f***s your house completly

ReputationRep:
    Mr White, not alright. Eric Bischoof, deemed unfit to be considered by society.

Mr. White, being the idiot that he is, has targeted me for some reason. I do not know why, the name implying someone who is constantly covered in semen, MUST be homosexual, and so is offending himself when insulting gays.
    I have offered the advice of not commenting on homosexuality, as for the 72nd time I will state:
    I AM NOT GAY.
    Sperm faced idiots such as Mr. White fail to read English, and are only interested in making up malicious content, or attempting to create malicious content anyway. It is not big, clever or funny, it only makes you look like an idiot.
    There is no logic in you, If I was 4, i would have only been alive for 4 years, which is not the case. By having someone dictating your age that is an idiot in the first place is useless.
    If you say "I act like a 4 year old", you would be wrong. You are generalising 4 year olds, and also how can a 17 year old incorporate the behaviour of a 4 year old in to his life?

You are an idiot.
    Idiot.

17 people agree Mr White is an idiot, and also disaprove of his 'face ejaculate'

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare insult me, you ignorant piece of human waste! I fully understand that you are not gay, so please shut up about it. And for the love of God, please stop with these posts - they're all the same! Let's see... they start with 'You are an idiot', the middle segment seems to point out grammatical errors and minor inconsistencies that nobody cares about, and it always ends with 'You are an idiot. Idiot'.

You listen to me, you social reject, my name is 'Gabriel White', how, even in your deluded, pitiful mind, could that suggest that I'm covered in semen? What the hell relevance does that have to anything?! Vulgarity compensates for reasoning, and from the outward appearence, it appears you are distinctly lacking the latter.

May I introduce you to a term known as 'exaggeration'. Basically, it means 'representation of things beyond the truth for dramatic purposes'. As such, I did not literally mean you are a 4 year old (as hard to comprehend this may be), but rather that your demeanor and behaviour emulates that of a much younger person. Strange, I know, but true.

And who are these 17 people you keep referring to? Are they imaginary?

ReputationRep:
    May I introduce you to a term known as 'exaggeration'. Basically, it means 'representation of things beyond the truth for dramatic purposes'. As such, I did not literally mean you are a 4 year old (as hard to comprehend this may be), but rather that your demeanor and behaviour emulates that of a much younger person. Strange, I know, but true.

And who are these 17 people you keep referring to? Are they imaginary?
    Yes, totally imaginary...

You are an idiot, any other word I may choose to use will result in the thread being taken down.

If you take what I said as an insult, you are clearly a weak individual that pays attention to 'noneities'.
    You ARE an idiot, you believe age is predominant which is plain idiocy.
    It looks like you have got me figured out, you obviously are some gypsy tha claims one can predict the future. I don't care if you are a gypsy (traveller), but you can not fit me in to any of your crystal patterns.

Predict this - Up yours, fatso!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Yes, totally imaginary...

You are an idiot, any other word I may choose to use will result in the thread being taken down.

If you take what I said as an insult, you are clearly a weak individual that pays attention to 'noneities'.
    You ARE an idiot, you believe age is predominant which is plain idiocy.
    It looks like you have got me figured out, you obviously are some gypsy tha claims one can predict the future. I don't care if you are a gypsy (traveller), but you can not fit me in to any of your crystal patterns.

Predict this - Up yours, fatso!
    You bore me. I'll not waste time trading pointless unpleasatries with my intellectual inferior. I have better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    You bore me. I'll not waste time trading pointless unpleasatries with my intellectual inferior. I have better things to do.
    I bore you, yet I force you in to a response and so you mustn't have anything better to do.

Again, your gypsy powers are at work claiming I am your intellectual inferior. Your crystals are useless, and your stupid tarot cards, they provide you with false information.

Up yours, fatso!

ReputationRep:
    I bore you, yet I force you in to a response and so you mustn't have anything better to do.

Again, your gypsy powers are at work claiming I am your intellectual inferior. Your crystals are useless, and your stupid tarot cards, they provide you with false information.

Up yours, fatso!
    Okay, so maybe I don't have anything better to do. But you still irritate me, and you should really learn some new insults - it's getting rather monotonous.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so maybe I don't have anything better to do. But you still irritate me, and you should really learn some new insults - it's getting rather monotonous.
    for once i agree with u

ReputationRep:
    Just when it started to get interesting.

ReputationRep:

Up yours, fatso!
    Booooring!

Once again you use the unimaginative "fatso" line. Thumbs up for credibility I think not. And the way you go on like everyone else is an idiot just shows your ignorance and narrow mind. And the idiot is...

I will pay you £10000 to post something in your next post that isn't part of, or instigating, an argument. That's how confident I am of you not doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Booooring!

Once again you use the unimaginative "fatso" line. Thumbs up for credibility I think not. And the way you go on like everyone else is an idiot just shows your ignorance and narrow mind. And the idiot is...

I will pay you £10000 to post something in your next post that isn't part of, or instigating, an argument. That's how confident I am of you not doing so.
    argument deserves rep.

ReputationRep:
    Allow me to re-iterate:

Other insults will be blocked or the whole thread will be deleted.

Anyway, it is my choice which insult I pick, suggestions are welcome but will more often than not, will not be considered by yours truly.

I'm glad I you are being "emotionally tortured", for gayboy09 detests the spawning of criticism that relates to the false homosexuality of gayboy09.

I like what I did by saying you are comprised of semen, as I took your name literally. Exactly.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.