Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here into cars? Doesn't all have to be Lambo's, Ferrari's etc., just something you like. Americans, British, Japanese, etc...

Post a pic a car you like and would like to own someday, plus any relevent details about it.

I'll start with my current car, a Mk III VW Golf. Not bad, just transport. Later, I'll post pics of my previous car, the one in my avatar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...els/MyGolf.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Steve McQueen. Rules

http://www.starcarhire.co.uk/image/m..._front2175.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Nissan Skyline

ReputationRep:
    I like cars but some how I find Lada's, Fiats, British Leylands etc much more interesting than a Farrari.

I have actually have a secret passion for BL's products, even though I would never buy one or a Rover (I know how bad they are)

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I love cars! I don't know what I want, but some kind of classy convertible in black or blue would be peachy. But I would get myself killed. I already drive way too fast in my dad's old car.

ReputationRep:
    nah im not into cars at all im afraid. there are some nice looking ones outside my window, like a carrera and a black one which is cool but i dont know the name of...

here: nebody know what this one is?? http://img260.echo.cx/img260/559/img36102qv.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveManUK)
    here: nebody know what this one is?? http://img260.echo.cx/img260/559/img36102qv.jpg
    Hmm, Lotus. Not sure what series though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    i would prefer with tailfins imo...

ReputationRep:
    elise (sp?) Nice cars, lousy engine. I'd take the Vauxhall (sp?) version personally. Much better 2.0 turbo engine. Very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Thats the second model of the elise...very cool car
    follow my example - get a job as a valet at a posh hotel - brilliant holiday job - you get paid, you get big tips and all your job involves is driving the flashest cars you will ever see....maybe u do have to wear a stupid coat and top hat, but i would stand there in the nude to get a ride in a lambo or an aston.
    p.s. murcielago's are beasts - almost crashed one once too...just a mm of pressure and its off at 40 mph - scary scary car

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    PhotoCHOP session with my car
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    http://www.c-science.com/txt/images/...90705intc1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    nice :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Try and find ALL of the differences between the original shot of my car, and the doctored version.

ReputationRep:
    I know all the crap how most people hate american cars, but damnit, I have a soft spot for old (and newish) muscle cars. I know they can't handle for crap, and they measure fuel econmy by gallons-per-mile instead of miles-per-gallon, but I still like them. :burnout:

This was my car when I was in high school in America:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you there mate...no car gets better than an AC cobra, a big american muscle car in anyones mind....except it was english - sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    I'm a car nut. Love se7ens and British sports cars but also exotics - how could you not!?

Currently drive a Mini convertible or whatever is at my Dad's garage that takes my fancy...

ReputationRep:
    i love the se7ens and westfields too. I really, really, really want an Aerial Atom, with the SC'ed Civic Type-R engine.

I also really like TVR's. Classic Aston Martins are also some of the most beautiful cars there are.

I love all cars really. I used to drag race my Mustang, and it was pretty damn quick. I don't know if anyone understands drag racing, as far as what is considered fast an all, but I got mine down to 12.5 secs in the 1/4 mile. Which was enough to beat most Ferrari's (not that I saw many at the drag strip :rolleyes: ) but I had raced a few at some stoplights in America. I sold it when I left America and came here. I bought another car for when I go there in the summers. It's not a fast drag car but its little and sporty and handles a hell-of-a lot better. I wonder if anyone can name it?

I'll be racing it in the Summer, but not drag racing. There'sno way it could stand a chance drag racing. But I'll take it to an Autocross, or open trackday competition on a proper circuit. Should be fun. I'll record video and post it.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I love cars My Dad has a Fiat 130 (Big 70's saloooon) and my Grandad has a Fiat Topolino (Tiny 50's car). Old cars are great, but when you have to choose 2 of the rarest mass produced Fiats, parts are so damn expensive. We're still messing about with the clutch on the Topolino after rebuilding the engine. But hopefully it'll be ready for the summer/when I pass
    Attached Images

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.