Turn on thread page Beta

how do you get the cool little thingy below your name?! watch

ReputationRep:
    could ne1 tell me how to get the cool little graphic under your name when you make a post? plz??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john5)
    could ne1 tell me how to get the cool little graphic under your name when you make a post? plz??? :confused:
    Go to User CP, then 'avatar' - choose it and click ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john5)
    Either you need to get yourself an avatar that is already 50 by 50 OR you need to resize a picture you already have. Then you can either upload it from your computer or host it from your own webspace (or someone who is willing to provide)
    Alternatively you can use one of the forum ones, but they're not very personal (or original).

-Do this by going to your 'user cp' button as the person said- this is located at the top right of the page. Then go into 'Avatar' and upload or choose a default one.

ReputationRep:
    Ty Ty Ty Ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john5)
    Ty Ty Ty Ty
    Co Co Co Co?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.