Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, good luck everyone ^.^
GiBB*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2 hours left till exam :eek: and I cant seem to draw myself away from TSR. :rolleyes:
kenada
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm better at non calc, but I'll still only get a low A - I did want an A* but I know there will be a question on vectors and I can't do vectors at all, lol and there will also be some really hard area question at back which I won;t be able to do...as usual
hatty341
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
good luck everyone!!!!!
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you want to see what kinds of topics are asked in the non-calculator paper for edexcel look here: www.gcsemathspastpapers.com
asadtamimi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well learn vectors then - they arent that hard - u got a revision guide?
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but I'll still only get a low A - I did want an A*
I know wot u mean only getting A its like the end of the world....:eek:
i want an A but im happily predicted a B.
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i only want A* cos thats wot required to get into medecine - its very competitive
kenada
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, I have already resigned myself to some B's in science etc, so i want to push for the A* here and asadtamimi, I can do all the general vectors stuff quite easily, but none of the complicated ones that they sometimes put towards the end of papers seem to be in any of my revision guides (I have a cgp and a letts one). So I'm just having a look around some revision sites now trying to find some
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kenada)
lol, I have already resigned myself to some B's in science etc, so i want to push for the A* here and asadtamimi, I can do all the general vectors stuff quite easily, but none of the complicated ones that they sometimes put towards the end of papers seem to be in any of my revision guides (I have a cgp and a letts one). So I'm just having a look around some revision sites now trying to find some
i totally agree i got letts and its all so basic - it says higher but i can nvever relate questions to the revision guide cos they r so much more complex :eek:
kenada
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by asadtamimi)
i totally agree i got letts and its all so basic - it says higher but i can nvever relate questions to the revision guide cos they r so much more complex :eek:
lol yeh, cgp guides are better but those stupid jokes put me off :p:
Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wonder what i can get? i do moduler and have got B's in the last two, and i got a B and a C in my coursework. i wonder what the best grade i could get is
soulsussed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm predicted a b and am on an A/B borderline. An A is possible. I can't do vectors to save my life, the only thing I'm worried about is not finishing.
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
really i always find i have half an hour spare in maths exams
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wot is everyones coursework marks here - out of the 120 UMS points cos if the boundaries r low and everyone's percentage is low then the coursework marks pull it up - thats wot happened to me in the mocks
Alex_Pi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by asadtamimi)
wot is everyones coursework marks here - out of the 120 UMS points cos if the boundaries r low and everyone's percentage is low then the coursework marks pull it up - thats wot happened to me in the mocks
What board are we chatting about?
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
edexcel
asadtamimi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is edexcel maths considered the hardest? i heard the guy got sacked cos he set the paper too hard last year
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?