Todays young un's Watch

This discussion is closed.
jiggaman7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i walked to my old primary school today to pick up my sister......

.....as i waited i saw a little year 4 boy walking past me who i recognised...he was my old best friends brother........i was going to say hi.......then about ten metres before he saw me....he was talking to an asian lad his age.......and told him to f*ck off and go blend in with the tree.....then he grabbed him and shoved him into the tree, and the boys glasses fell off..........and as he walked past me he had the nerve to eyeball me.....a guy about 2 ft bigger than him.....i so badly wanted him to say something wudda given me the perfect excuse........

........and when i went to pick up the young asian boy.....he said they weren't having a fight at the time and that they are actually "friends" and that he gets treated like this all the time "as a joke" only though, theres no sincerity behind his name calling......

......i mean are all young kids like this....when i was young i had a perfectly healthy relationship with everyone....neither did i call people racist names or shove them into trees and break their glasses for fun........i just hope its not what my sister encounters....or even worse DOES at school.
Jamieeeee
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
it all good aslong as they call you white trash back... but that sounds a lil far :P and at that age?

always fun when any black m8's of mine walk past sum1 shouting watch out hes gona mug you and running of they jsut find it funny

yall can shout at me now
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Kids today, they must think its a way to look big,
kate86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
About 3 years ago I did a weeks work experience in a reception class at my old primary school, and let me tell you, times have changed my friend!
When I was there as a youngster, I dont rememba really any bullying/swearing/really bad trouble making.
But when working there, omg Id say 80% of the 5year old were too hard to handle.
Swearing was frequent and casually thrown in. And it was awfully to see some kids picking on others in a real nasty fashion, using sayings/cuss words you know they picked up off TV ect.
It was really sad actually, they were all acting well beyond their years
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.42%
No (460)
60.53%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.05%

Watched Threads