Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked to my old primary school today to pick up my sister......

.....as i waited i saw a little year 4 boy walking past me who i recognised...he was my old best friends brother........i was going to say hi.......then about ten metres before he saw me....he was talking to an asian lad his age.......and told him to f*ck off and go blend in with the tree.....then he grabbed him and shoved him into the tree, and the boys glasses fell off..........and as he walked past me he had the nerve to eyeball me.....a guy about 2 ft bigger than him.....i so badly wanted him to say something wudda given me the perfect excuse........

........and when i went to pick up the young asian boy.....he said they weren't having a fight at the time and that they are actually "friends" and that he gets treated like this all the time "as a joke" only though, theres no sincerity behind his name calling......

......i mean are all young kids like this....when i was young i had a perfectly healthy relationship with everyone....neither did i call people racist names or shove them into trees and break their glasses for fun........i just hope its not what my sister encounters....or even worse DOES at school.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps this boy is just a stupid kid in family where he gets no attention from parents. Perhaps parents dont care about him, his behaviour or his life. So he just does whatever he wants. This is not normal at all. In fact just ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    perhaps this boy is just a stupid kid in family where he gets no attention from parents. Perhaps parents dont care about him, his behaviour or his life. So he just does whatever he wants. This is not normal at all. In fact just ridiculous.
    hes my old best mates younger brother and having been and stayed at my old bests mates house many times....i know they have a great family life and their parents are cool...and my old best mate didn't turn out like that

ReputationRep:
    then I dont know. Perhaps his parents gave him too much freedom. O rmaybe he has gene for being mental.

ReputationRep:
    That's horrible and shocking. I just don't know how things like that can be stopped. Perhaps you should inform the teachers in the school so they can look out for it happening again and do something about it.

It is telling than not only did this child physically and verbally abuse another child from his peer group but also had the termerity to try to intimidate (by an aggressive 'look') another person who was older!

One wonders just what sort of influences this child has been exposed to, to allow for this sort of behaviour to flourish without recourse to intervention from anyone.

Whilst it saddens me that this could be the result of poor parenting, poor discipline, low self-esteem, lack of respect for others, food intolerance (!) or just an indication of what our society has become (and the attitudes of some of our forum members are reflected in this) - what hope is there for rectifying the ills that inflicts some of our community?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggaman7)
    .i so badly wanted him to say something wudda given me the perfect excuse........

The perfect excuse to what? Beat up a nine year old? Go go Internet Toughguy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferret_messiah)
    The perfect excuse to what? Beat up a nine year old? Go go Internet Toughguy!
    Yeah, look at me I can beat up a 9 year old 2ft smaller than me. If I were you jiggaman7 I would keep my nose out.

Who said anything about beating him up? just carry the little runt in, dump him in front of a teacher, and sask them what they are gonna do about it.

WE know full well you would be mouthing off if it was an asian lad who pushed a white kid into a white board, sandpit etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Yeah, look at me I can beat up a 9 year old 2ft smaller than me. If I were you jiggaman7 I would keep my nose out.
    What? Keep his nose out and allow bullying to continue? :eek: That is exactly the opposite of what he should do. No I agree with foolfarian, take him back into school and ask him what his reasons for doing that was. Tell his parents also, they should know, tell his brother to keep an eye out ofr any further trouble. By no means beat him up, that will only strengthen his resiliance (let only be illegal.)

ReputationRep:
    I agree with foolfarian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Who said anything about beating him up? just carry the little runt in, dump him in front of a teacher, and sask them what they are gonna do about it.

WE know full well you would be mouthing off if it was an asian lad who pushed a white kid into a white board, sandpit etc.
    If they just want to intervene in the manner described, why is there the need for an "excuse"?

"Well gee, I could do something about that kid being a bully... but no, he hasn't started on me so I won't do anything."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    I agree with foolfarian!
    Im glad you put thought into your posts. As for what foolfarian said, if the asian lad is getting bullied its up to him to sort it out, go to teacher/fight back. In my personal view, fighting back is best, its what proper Brits do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Im glad you put thought into your posts. As for what foolfarian said, if the asian lad is getting bullied its up to him to sort it out, go to teacher/fight back. In my personal view, fighting back is best, its what proper Brits do.
    I take it then that I am not a 'proper Brit' according to you then, since I do not believe that fighting will solve anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juueru_chou)
    I take it then that I am not a 'proper Brit' according to you then, since I do not believe that fighting will solve anything.
    So when someone attcks you, you stand still and let them beat you up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    So when someone attcks you, you stand still and let them beat you up?
    my first thoughts would be to run, but if that course of action were not possible I would take whatever beating was being given as trying to fight back, especially when I am very unlikely to be able to cause enough damage to them to make them retreat. If I were to fight back then they would see me as potentially dangerous to them and so cause more damage to me.

ReputationRep:
    my first thoughts would be to run, but if that course of action were not possible I would take whatever beating was being given as trying to fight back, especially when I am very unlikely to be able to cause enough damage to them to make them retreat. If I were to fight back then they would see me as potentially dangerous to them and so cause more damage to me.
    You make me sick. A proper Brit would fight back, of course I would run if there were a lot of them, but one on one I would fight back, you win some you lose some but its the British way. Even if you do loose at least you can give them some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    You make me sick. A proper Brit would fight back, of course I would run if there were a lot of them, but one on one I would fight back, you win some you lose some but its the British way. Even if you do loose at least you can give them some.
    If I remember correctly, you also said that anyone that was non-white could not be British, so I do not really say anything you say credibly.

You are beginning to sound like a certain German who told an entire continant what a 'proper Aryian' was.

ReputationRep:
    If I remember correctly, you also said that anyone that was non-white could not be British, so I do not really say anything you say credibly.

You are beginning to sound like a certain German who told an entire continant what a 'proper Aryian' was.
    I take it you mean hitler, in which case you are talking the same **** as the rest of the anti-bnp dead heads on this forum.
    YOU sound like some soft coward. Our ancestors would look on you with shame. When someone fights you the British way(one on one, no weapons) its your duty to fight back.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch!
    But aside from that, if a true Brit would fight, then I must not be one either! Pacifism my friend is a wonderful way to live by. If some people see volience as the answer to everthing then why cant they go and join the Armed Forces, and let everyone else keep to their own civilised ways?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.