Turn on thread page Beta

What should you be doing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well, as if any of us actually have nothing to do and can spend every night on here guilt-free.

what should you be doing?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    well, as if any of us actually have nothing to do and can spend every night on here guilt-free.

lou xxx
    Getting some sleep

ReputationRep:
    well, as if any of actually have nothing to do and can spend every night on here guilt-free.

lou xxx
    i should be sleeping for school

ReputationRep:
    well, as if any of actually have nothing to do and can spend every night on here guilt-free.

lou xxx
    finishing my extended essay... so sick of Lolita and butterflies :mad:

EDIT: and it's midnight so I should probably go to sleep soon

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    GOOD THREAD
    i think The obvious answer begins wiv R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i should be sleeping for school
    lol. me too. why do we all stay up on here instead? last night i stayed up on here instead of doing my maths papers + so i had to go into college at 8.30 today and do them there (my lesson wasn't until 11.45!)... that sucked big time.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Mechanics coursework, a handful of Politics and Economics essays (most of them overdue), my Economics coursework (which is all at school anyway) and plenty of Accounting homework. A breeze I think you'll agree (!)

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    making a start on the 3 assignments i have due in on monday.
    ooops.

ReputationRep:
    Revision for mocks, homework

ReputationRep:
    Learning Latin and Greek vocab for my Oxford tests next week...

ReputationRep:
    And to think I only came online to download the new Evanescence video(seeing as it's different from the album version), also to download the new Linkin Park video (quality as always)... and here I am again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    And to think I only came online to download the new Evanescence video(seeing as it's different from the album version), also to download the new Linkin Park video (quality as always)... and here I am again...
    i have a stupider reason for being on, i went swimming with my friend and we were racing home to see who got on msn first... (i won)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    A 10 page web site w/ a ton of JavaScript and a flash intro clip for a music store, deadline next week. Ugh!

ReputationRep:
    i have a stupider reason for being on, i went swimming with my friend and we were racing home to see who got on msn first... (i won)

lou xxx
    That implies my reason was stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    A 10 page web site w/ a ton of JavaScript and a flash intro clip for a music store, deadline next week. Ugh!
    u get paid for it?

ReputationRep:
    Learning maths and logic definitions. There's about 85 of them, and I have an exam in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    That implies my reason was stupid
    i'm sorry... *makes it all better*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    u get paid for it?
    Not yet, unfortunately. I'm doing this one for free, they contacted the school to see if anyone would do one free, it will look good on my resume if I ever get it done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Not yet, unfortunately. I'm doing this one for free, they contacted the school to see if anyone would do one free, it will look good on my resume if I ever get it done.
    I did a really complex php based website for my gcse computer programming course. Got paid £1000 for doing it as well! Though should be £2000. (skanky people)

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry... *makes it all better*

lou xxx
    I'm going to have to punish you for that... <plays with padlock of S&M cupboard>

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.