Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how crap are exams after xmas? how daft can the exam board be to put exams after xmas?? i mean WE NEED A BREAK FROM COLLEGE WORK!!! xmas is suppose to be fun and a laugh right?? instead u have to worry about the revision and get good grades. xmas is a holiday and on holidays it means rest from wotever u r doing but noooo they have to give u exams in january.

wot do u guys think??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karen_uk)
    how crap are exams after xmas? how daft can the exam board be to put exams after xmas?? i mean WE NEED A BREAK FROM COLLEGE WORK!!! xmas is suppose to be fun and a laugh right?? instead u have to worry about the revision and get good grades. xmas is a holiday and on holidays it means rest from wotever u r doing but noooo they have to give u exams in january.

wot do u guys think??
    pathetic innit. how many r u doin in jan anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    pathetic innit. how many r u doin in jan anyway
    well im doing 3 resits and 1 A2 exam. my own fault really for takin so many exams but still shudnt put the exams in jan

ReputationRep:

wot do u guys think??
    i agree its crap but think what if u had to do them befor u would av no time 2 study and if u think u did bad u would have a shity xmas anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i agree its crap but think what if u had to do them befor u would av no time 2 study and if u think u did bad u would have a shity xmas anyway
    well they cud have put the exams at the start of feb!!

ReputationRep:
    well they cud have put the exams at the start of feb!!
    ya i guess ur right but then again that would require them 2 have a number of good quailtys such as comment sence cosidaration ect.

they so what they want and we just end up going along with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    ya i guess ur right but then again that would require them 2 have a number of good quailtys such as comment sence cosidaration ect.

they so what they want and we just end up going along with it
    its common sense..not comment sence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    its common sense..not comment sence.
    Good spelling - it's only common sense.

ReputationRep:
    well you have a week for xmas and a week after xmas. so they are properly thinking "we've givin them a week off". so we spend the week after xmas revising

ReputationRep:
    I agree I mean EXAMS AFTER XMAS?! It's not fair, it's like the goverment is out to get us. What a crappy Xmas present... I say BAN all exams. :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringo Starry)
    I agree I mean EXAMS AFTER XMAS?! It's not fair, it's like the goverment is out to get us. What a crappy Xmas present... I say BAN all exams. :-(
    yer, right. that'll happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Good spelling - it's only common sense.
    use's 2 again i guess u dont read well cus use,s already tired giving me **** bot my spelling. that was during ur ***** fight abot an hour ago sad sad sad

ReputationRep:

wot do u guys think??
    i totally agree!
    i have xams at the mo
    this has got to be the worst xmas ever!
    totally agree with u mate!

ReputationRep:
    count yourself lucky - ive got 8 exams! havent even started revising for my a2 modules yet!

ReputationRep:

wot do u guys think??

well, i think that its ok.....u have to do them someday.

ReputationRep:
    Not that I'm a fan of exams, but compared to Christmas exams seem to be something of a holiday!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it's actually quite good. Yea, I know that it's right after Christmas but this is only for one year! And it helps you focus on other subjects for revision. Last year for my AS Levels, I had like 20 exams within a month and didn't get enough time to revise between exams. Also, if you do poor in your January modules/units, you usually get another chance to resit it in May/June. And finally, with most Janurary mock exams, the teachers only include questions on what you have done so far so it should still be refreshed in your memory.

Erm...well, that's my view and I did have a crappy Christmas anyways.

Oh well, better continue revising and not waste more time on here. Got an AS Chemistry resit tomorrow, 3 Italian exams totalling over 4 hours next week and then an A2 Maths P2, A2 Chemistry and A2 Psychology mock the week after.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.