The Student Room Group

does any1 elses hair annoy them?

coz mine wotever i do to it always goes curly. if i use straightners and go outside it goes curly again and looks a mess. ive tried wella straightening cream but dat doesnt work. wot do u lot do who have long straight hair that is naturally curly?

i know its not a big prob and again soz about the irrelivent thread but its really annoying

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
emmz
coz mine wotever i do to it always goes curly. if i use straightners and go outside it goes curly again and looks a mess. ive tried wella straightening cream but dat doesnt work. wot do u lot do who have long straight hair that is naturally curly?

i know its not a big prob and again soz about the irrelivent thread but its really annoying

I know the feeling! I've given up trying to straighten mine - I just let it curl. You can combat the frizz with sprays and serum, but I've never managed to successfully straighten mine - it justs poofs out and I look like a brown fluffy cloud has landed on my head... Although I did have my hair straight for a formal do once, but my friend who's a hairdresser did it - she uses massive industrial strength straighteners andm, of course, you can't get your hair wet or... poof!

Sorry, this probably wasn't very helpful...
Reply 2
MadNatSci
I know the feeling! I've given up trying to straighten mine - I just let it curl. You can combat the frizz with sprays and serum, but I've never managed to successfully straighten mine - it justs poofs out and I look like a brown fluffy cloud has landed on my head... Although I did have my hair straight for a formal do once, but my friend who's a hairdresser did it - she uses massive industrial strength straighteners andm, of course, you can't get your hair wet or... poof!

Sorry, this probably wasn't very helpful...

lol do ya think ppl wiv straight hair but naturally curly have easier hair or just use strong products
Reply 3
you need really industrial ceramic straighteners.
Reply 4
viviki
you need really industrial ceramic straighteners.

where do i get those frm
Reply 5
look on the internet at hair straighteners put it in a search engine or something to see what is recommended.
Reply 6
viviki
look on the internet at hair straighteners put it in a search engine or something to see what is recommended.

k thanx lol :smile:
Reply 7
my mates got GHD straighteners they were £100..um..my hair is straight but has a few kinks..i use an iron to get my hair perfectly straight..i never curl my hair cos it goes crap bt ONCE i straightened it..and omg..i fancied myself**!

**not true
Reply 8
Can't stand mine, and can't shave it off cuz boss will fire me.
yeh u shld invest in ceramic straightners - i no ppl with really curly hair whose hair go poker straight using them. u can get em frm argos or other highstreet stores from about £40 but im not sure if they're as good as the more expensive ones.. i guess it really does depend on how curly ur hair is.
Reply 10
emmz

And u give the lads stick abot what they talk abot
Reply 11
my hair straitners cost £100 and they are brilliant. Mind you, if i go out in the rain my hair does go really wavy again, but just use lots of styling wax
Reply 12
sean
And u give the lads stick abot what they talk abot

thats a good point. you girls complain on what we talk about, and here you are having a convo about hair.
Reply 13
Dude
thats a good point. you girls complain on what we talk about, and here you are having a convo about hair.

yeah but it makes a change frm learning
Reply 14
emmz
yeah but it makes a change frm learning

u didnt say if that was a good r bad change i av my view but i think this time id be better to keep it to myself
my hair's naturally straight :smile: but gets little kinks from where i put it behind my ears...
Reply 16
My hair's naturally curly but dead straight at the moment cause of this new technique from Japan- it uses Ion's to straighten you hair permenantley without making it dry and brittle. It's really good but pretty damn expensive! Although.. I do miss my curls.. however crazy they were!
figgetyfig
my hair's naturally straight :smile: but gets little kinks from where i put it behind my ears...

this is sloppy, we are not here to talk about hair and nails etc take your verbal waste to another location, preferably where no males are present.
Reply 18
italianmark
this is sloppy, we are not here to talk about hair and nails etc take your verbal waste to another location, preferably where no males are present.

Males are just as.. and perhaps even more vain.. than girls.

Anyways- heres a website: http://www.naturallycurly.com - the stories on there a really funny! :smile:
Elle
Males are just as.. and perhaps even more vain.. than girls.

Anyways- heres a website: http://www.naturallycurly.com - the stories on there a really funny! :smile:

hillsy 888 get your hand off my leg no i wont pleasure u tonight

Latest

Trending

Trending