The Student Room Group

AQA AS philosophy

I am really nervous now as I have my philosophy exam on Friday! This is the worst of my 4 subjects and the last set of exams I have 2 take.
I'm ok(ish) about Plato, but its the theory of knowledge and part of philosophy of religion that I am worried about. My teacher explained it to me and everything, but I can't get it into my head and don't understand it.
Has anyone got any tips for last minute philosophy revision?
Charlieee
I am really nervous now as I have my philosophy exam on Friday! This is the worst of my 4 subjects and the last set of exams I have 2 take.
I'm ok(ish) about Plato, but its the theory of knowledge and part of philosophy of religion that I am worried about. My teacher explained it to me and everything, but I can't get it into my head and don't understand it.
Has anyone got any tips for last minute philosophy revision?

I'm doing ToK, PoR and Plato too.

For ToK and PoR I find it helpful to write posters and things with the bare minimum - ie. a few arguments for each theory, a few criticisms and maybe counter-criticisms. I also make sure to organise things within topics by what philosopher said them.

As for Plato... pff I dunno.

Also I find it good to plan an essay on each topic without notes or anything to see which areas I need to revise and which I could coherently write about.

Latest

Trending

Trending