The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

londongirl
for the decimal thing i got 0.27 recurring. what did you get for the probability question everyone? i got 14

yep me too. yay!
Reply 41
that test was EASY!
Hope the caculator is that EASY!

I sooooo agree
for the decimal thing i got 0.27 recurring. what did you get for the probability question everyone? i got 14

I got the same :biggrin:
i didn't get that cylinder questions. i guessed 36cm and 900pi

Afraid i didn't get this - got got 12cm and 2700cm (cubed) - wot did everyone else get?
I found the edexcel intermediate paper harder than it should have been. I made some silly mistakes in it aswell.
Reply 43
i think thats what i put, i hope i was right
Reply 44
soz forgot to put quote, i think i put 36cm and 900pi
you know the graph question with two parallel lines and you had to find L? what did everyone get? i got L = -2x + 5 not sure if this is right
Reply 46
lol i just left that till last, as i hate graphs and couldnt be bothered, lol, i think i may have put L= -5x + 5, i'm not sure though
Reply 47
cinderella1288
you know the graph question with two parallel lines and you had to find L? what did everyone get? i got L = -2x + 5 not sure if this is right

i got that i think.. yup
Reply 48
cinderella1288

yes, that's right (although it's better known as y = 5 - 2x:wink:)
Reply 49
cinderella1288

i got same
Reply 50
ali p

Afraid i didn't get this - got got 12cm and 2700cm (cubed) - wot did everyone else get?

same.
Reply 51
michaelbenson

What were your thoughts on the exam?

i thought it was absolutely stupid. i expect the range of marks in my school, excluding the handful of stupid people will be tiny, and pretty much verging on full marks. i wouldn't complain so much if the grade boundaries weren't so infamously low.
Reply 52
I found the probability one hard, the one where you had to calculate the number of fridays she did not win either. what did every1 else get for that?

And... the cone and the sphere question near the end i got h=9/4x, do u think it's right?
Reply 53
What was probability like !

Circles anyone got it !

HCF !
LCM !
Proporttion !
Algebra !

Go on discuss......... !
Reply 54
chewwy
i thought it was absolutely stupid. i expect the range of marks in my school, excluding the handful of stupid people will be tiny, and pretty much verging on full marks. i wouldn't complain so much if the grade boundaries weren't so infamously low.

ok lets put them to 95%for A* now how dya feel, lol
Reply 55
i cant memba bout the cones, but i put 14 for the fridays
Reply 56
Found it quite easy too, except I was troubled by the question on circle theorem :redface: .... What did people get for the angles?
Reply 57
150 degrees and 30 degrees
Reply 58
arsenalfan1988
I found the probability one hard, the one where you had to calculate the number of fridays she did not win either. what did every1 else get for that?

And... the cone and the sphere question near the end i got h=9/4x, do u think it's right?

for the number of fridays i got 15.
for sphere i got 4x only.
Reply 59
i got 150deg for the part of the question and 30 for P

Latest