CCEA Maths! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lurch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bowie88)
in my experience. people who find the test easy usually do worse than they think.
In my experience, people who cannot punctuate sentences properly usually do very badly in English and should not resort to making pety insults over a computer screen! Its not big...and its not clever!
I was only stating what I thought of the exam bowie, there is no point in lying about it, I found the test easier than Tammy would have made it out to have been! Also I have taken into account the fact that I may not do as well as I would like as I stated, "But all will be revealed on August 23rd!!!"
Or was this reference too subtle for you?
Better go and iron my 1880 Club School blazer for tomorrows English exam, unlike you bowie, I do not have an anti-crease sleak fitting Armani suit which "daddy dearest" bought for me from Milan when he was designing the new San Siro!
PhilMc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I did the higher Teir CCEA, it was hard as feck! For the questions with the cumlutive freq. graphs it took me ages to work out the scale, but x= 16 y= 25 sounds familiar so thats good

Also that last question?? I just left it out :confused:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Simplex-Designs)
I did the higher Teir CCEA, it was hard as feck! For the questions with the cumlutive freq. graphs it took me ages to work out the scale, but x= 16 y= 25 sounds familiar so thats good

Also that last question?? I just left it out :confused:
lol i done intermediate but still found it extremely hard.....i have maths learning difficulties and i know i do..... but no one ever listened so im crap at this subject completely..... :bawling: xoxo
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tammy_girl)
lol i done intermediate but still found it extremely hard.....i have maths learning difficulties and i know i do..... but no one ever listened so im crap at this subject completely..... :bawling: xoxo
Yea I'm so crap at maths too, our fourth years this year are the worst ever at maths lol
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Yea I'm so crap at maths too, our fourth years this year are the worst ever at maths lol

LOL my teacher taught me how to buy stuff off bloody ebay nothing to do with maths we never got looked at from our KS3 i havent learned nothing had to spend over £100 on a tutor (who i wanted to pay....cause hes a good friend) and more than likely i will have to repeat maths xoxo
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL my teacher taught me how to buy stuff off bloody ebay nothing to do with maths we never got looked at from our KS3 i havent learned nothing had to spend over £100 on a tutor (who i wanted to pay....cause hes a good friend) and more than likely i will have to repeat maths xoxo
Yeah our teacher for maths is actually very good and helps us alot, i'm just so bloody dumb!
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Yeah our teacher for maths is actually very good and helps us alot, i'm just so bloody dumb!
here ya aint dumb ya in a good school.....if ur in st louis n have stuck it ur a smart a$$ im tellin ya! a friend of mine left it after his GCSE's he thought it was ***** and it was really hard xoxo
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
here ya aint dumb ya in a good school.....if ur in st louis n have stuck it ur a smart a$$ im tellin ya! a friend of mine left it after his GCSE's he thought it was ***** and it was really hard xoxo
I'm not too bad at any other subjects, I.T. I was top of our year in the Christmas tests but maths is dodgey...
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
I'm not too bad at any other subjects, I.T. I was top of our year in the Christmas tests but maths is dodgey...
maths is a b**** for people and a god-send for others just wait to the 23rd yeah? and see how ya do xoxo
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
maths is a b**** for people and a god-send for others just wait to the 23rd yeah? and see how ya do xoxo
lol dreading it as we speak! :eek:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
lol dreading it as we speak! :eek:
:hugs: dont think that its gonna b ok.........i know for a fact im repeatin maths u got a better chance than me of passin xoxo
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Auch naw u'll prolly do good, well I tried like, some questions were impossible and I just felt like giving up...
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Auch naw u'll prolly do good, well I tried like, some questions were impossible and I just felt like giving up...
nah dont be like that......think positive xoxo
chrismuk
Report 13 years ago
Did you get the circle questions, and the histogram one?

And what did you get for the ***. freq. graph questions?
Bowie88
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chrismuk)
Did you get the circle questions, and the histogram one?

And what did you get for the ***. freq. graph questions?
the ***. frequency doubles each time in the table. Is the circle the one with the angles. What did u get???????
chrismuk
Report 13 years ago
the ***. frequency doubles each time in the table. Is the circle the one with the angles. What did u get???????
In the table? There was no table for the *** freq graph... :confused:

Oh, and I didn't get the angles in the circle questions.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lurch)
I found the test easier than Tammy would have made it out to have been!

yup people find tings easier than others....i got maths learning difficulties xoxo
Bowie88
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yup people find tings easier than others....i got maths learning difficulties xoxo
what the hell is Lurch's problem??????
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
what the hell is Lurch's problem??????
hes stating the obvious thats all..... xoxo
Bowie88
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hes stating the obvious thats all..... xoxo
what u mean??????????
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%